Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Update ba_chretien_v1z2 to jb_chretien_remastered

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

This updated version of the map overhauls the appearance of the entire map and updates the minigames.

There is also small addition I really like on this version of the map, that being the exit takes a little more effort than just pressing a button and leaving. What reds have to do is after hitting the exit control button is to activate the get-away train from the terminal at the exit then hop onto the slow moving train to until it rolls out of the train station to escape. There is also ammo at train station exit so reds can defend themselves while waiting on the train, with this addition it makes escaping more fun from my experience play testing. Another bonus being blues no longer have to always camp the exit during most lrs as the blue team now get a little breathing room until reds can escape.

The subway
Subway.jpg

There is additional screenshots of the map are on the gamebanana page where you can also find the map download

Last edited:

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

Maybe adding this and keeping the old Chretien would be a good idea as it's a fan favourite, And its not really out of possibility cause we have jb_minecraft night, jb_minecraft day, Jb_famous, jb_famous 2

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Our version updated by @Zeprus already is unique and remastered from OG Chretien. In comparison this map is different. This map should be added only if we also keep our current chretien in the rotation.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Our version updated by @Zeprus already is unique and remastered from OG Chretien. In comparison this map is different. This map should be added only if we also keep our current chretien in the rotation.
Unique as it may be, its not without its flaws. Ghost hunt is broken and certain map geometry can be exploited to give players a speed boost, among other things. Imo the map could use some TLC if it is kept in rotation (assuming this new Chretien doesn't have the same issues).

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Well I am glad I added that new voting option because this version has the same flaws as the original map. Ghost hunt is still broken, playing jump game while a new round is starting still gives you low gravity, and on top of that maze is broken hopefully they get fixed in the future.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom