Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined UnknownTM's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownTM

Unremarkable
Username: UnknownTM

Name
UnknownTM

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? 0 months, 12 days, 16 hours, 40 minutes, 3 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:151231301

Your DiscordID
UnknownTM#0126

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
None TF2 servers, a vast variety of CS 1.6, CS:GO and some gmod servers. The longest i have had an Admin rank on a single server was a CS:GO FFA server and it was for over 3.5years

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Super zombie fortress US -> █ ► BlackWonder US | Super Zombie Fortress ◄ █ 85.117.240.52:27010

Why would you like to become a moderator?
After the recent video( szf tier list from SpaceGuyOnline) there have been way more players on the server than before and with no staff (at least i dont know any active staff on the server) on the server sometimes people tend to mic spam,chat spam, insult others for no reason, break the rules in general (though there arent many to be broken on szf). Having Staff on the server would be a beneficial thing since many players on the server know me and would know who to ask questions/inform about rule breakers.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Daily 1-4 hours, sometimes 6+ but mostly on weekends

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Since it all depends on the Players history of punishments and how much did they "cross the line" i cant really give a specific answer.
If a player with no history of punishments were to play obnoxious/too loud music on the server and other players wouldnt enjoy that it would be a map mute and if he kept repeating that on the next map i would mute him for a few hours.
If it were a player that has been punished for mic spamming before i wouldnt bother muting them for a map but would mute them for a few hours ( so they start respecting the time when they are not muted/so they learn that they will be punished harsher with each time)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm from Poland 21 YO have been going to a military school and now i work as a Security officer. I work different hours pretty much daily so i dont have a set time i will be available on. I played on PC ever since i was young and it has always been my favourite activity with TF2 being one of my most played and loved game.
I have first been given flags(permissions) as an admin in 2013 and ever since then i have been an Admin on most of the servers that i played for a longer period of time.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Polish-Native
German-Basic

Type Ø Negative

Uncharitable
Staff Member

TØken

Hello Unknown.

I will be going over your application.

Server playtime is good.
1674057406177.png

Chatlogs have nothing to take note on.
No bans or commblocks on record.

Your punishment ladder is lacking. Feel free to go check out accepted applications to get a clue.
Do keep in mind,
plagiarizing is not allowed.

That's it for now, good luck and have a good one.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'm not sure you're still active; ~3 months have passed since O-'s feedback, and I didn't see an edited punishment ladder. You are welcome to reapply if you find yourself active again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 22)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom