Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined UnknownTM's Moderator Application

UnknownTM

Unremarkable
Username: UnknownTM

Name
UnknownTM

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Most likely more in the last month.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:151231301

Your DiscordID
UnknownTM#0126

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Not in TF2 but in CS:GO,CS 1.6, Garry's Mod, 7DaysToDie, Minecraft

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play mainly on Super Zombie Fortress since it's a gamemode i remember loving several years back. (not necessarily on BLW) It also is the one i would like to moderate

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I haven't seen a single admin on the server so far and even though the server isn't chaotic nor needs big amounts of moderation i believe it would still be beneficial to have someone watch over the server and be able to respond quickly.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I don't think i have seen an Admin on the server yet.

How often do you play TF2?
Daily for several hours

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Warning-slay-kick-ban
Warning-mute/gag-silence-ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have been in moderation/administration groups on many different servers and have gotten my first admin rank in 2013 (Yes i was 12) on a CS 1.6 Jailbreak server (not an empty server nor on mine). I have experience in this stuff though i have never been an Admin/moderator in TF2 and i would like to change it.
Also i work from home, to be precise on my computer, so i'm pretty much always available (unless i sleep). Edit: Also can use Hammer map maker.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Polish (native) English(advanced) German(basic)

Last edited:

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Most likely more in the last month.
3 days, 9 hours, 51 minutes, 34 seconds precisely

Chat logs are fine
No punishments on record.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Warning-slay-kick-ban
Warning-mute/gag-silence-ban
I highly recommend checking out other accepted applications to preview what formats work for this collumn.

Otherwise rest of your app is solid. Goodluck!

~Ash

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Oh also let us know specific what servers you want perms on listing their server name and IP.

You can find this by going to tfstats.tf and editting your message above with the servers.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom