Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Unjustified 1 week mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zucchini

Strange
What was your type of punishment?:
Mute

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:45684551

Who has punished you?
@Herald11

Why were you punished?
'micspam/enforcing false rules'

Why should we revoke your punishment?
This is the second time in two weeks that I have been unfairly muted for something I didn't do. The mute reason includes micspam, which absolute did not happen from me and I have no idea who he would mistake me with. As for enforcing false rules, this never happened either. There was one instance of Herald telling someone ELSE to stop enforcing false rules on the server while the map was minecraft_night_final, but I was on RED team at the time. Ultimately, I feel this mute needs to be revoked because I did not do anything that the mute report specified, and I just want to have fun with others on the server.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I can understand you getting muted for micspam, but not for one week.
Should be two months, considering your track record.
1543388515948.png
As for 'enforcing false rules', you'll have to wait for Herald to give evidence for that.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Note how most of those are from last year. I've changed
Obviously not if you're still getting punished which is why a week is lucky for you.

I will separately say that I had to slay you twice yesterday for freekilling and giving illegal lrs.

Last edited:

Zucchini

Strange
Obviously not if you're still getting punished which is why a week is lucky for you.

I will separately say that I had to slay you twice yesterday for freekilling and giving illegal lrs.
The illegal LR I have an explanation for. I knew that when that last guy in theater was about to go up that he had to go and do his part, and then blues would vote if we like it or not. But for some reason, Herald said to give him LR otherwise that would be illegal. I was trying to follow another admin's orders and then everybody pounced on me for supposed favortism.

As for freekilling, I do not know what you're talking about

D

Deleted member 2049

The illegal LR I have an explanation for. I knew that when that last guy in theater was about to go up that he had to go and do his part, and then blues would vote if we like it or not. But for some reason, Herald said to give him LR otherwise that would be illegal. I was trying to follow another admin's orders and then everybody pounced on me for supposed favortism.

As for freekilling, I do not know what you're talking about
I was the warden doing Theater, Herald was the last one but he continued to tell me "I'm the last one give me LR" and that he would slay me if I didn't give him LR even though he didn't participate in Theater like the others had did. Which is why I made this thread https://blackwonder.tf/threads/jailbreak-theater-issue.14695/#post-63262

Zucchini

Strange
I was the warden doing Theater, Herald was the last one but he continued to tell me "I'm the last one give me LR" and that he would slay me if I didn't give him LR even though he didn't participate in Theater like the others had did. Which is why I made this thread https://blackwonder.tf/threads/jailbreak-theater-issue.14695/#post-63262

Very similar to the instance that happened last night. Was warden, last red left, Herald (guard at the time) demanded to give lr.

D

Deleted member 3276

The reason you're muted is because you continued to tell the warden " You can't do meatgrinder, you can't do meatgrinder, you can't do meatgrinder". I warned you to stop and immediately after, you put your mic right to your mouth and said: "YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO MEAT GRINDER IT'S AGAINST THE RULES".

Please read over the Jailbreak rules so something like this doesn't happen again.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom