Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Unjust ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

Type of punishment: permanent ban
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195493101
Rainbowrobb punished me.
Punished for "griefing other communities"

Hello black wonder staff, so i was recently permanently banned for reasons i find unjust. I did not know the rules so i was unaware that the things i was doing was breaking the rules. The main reason i find this unfair is because another player called Shovel did the exact same thing as i did, and he only got a 2 week ban. this is also my first ban so i find it a bit harsh that i was permanently banned. I also would like to state that i didn't start the whole ordeal because some people think i did. The idea of raiding came from a small discussion and it soon became a server wide event.
I really enjoy playing on your servers and i want to still be able to play on them and play with the people that treat me like family. Thank you.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You were the person proudly advertising the activities. You set your steam name to blackwonder and told everyone else to do the same.

You orchestrated it, you intentionally caused drama by using this community's name and then you bragged about it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190724-074122.png
    Screenshot_20190724-074122.png
    357.6 KB · Views: 235
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom