Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Unicake's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicake

Truly Feared
Mapper
User name: Unicake

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:1:74872798

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
Receiving ghosts

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't think I should have received such a big punishment for my part in all of this. First off, I was always the one getting the information, but never the one ghosting. An admin told me you think I was asking for the ghosts, even though I would receive them without asking anyways. So why wouldn't I just say to stop? if it wouldn't come off as obvious I would just have benefited from it. Something I couldn't really say no to. But I guess it was too obvious, and I should have remained shut. Yes, I do know I'm guilty by doing it, but it should be overshadowed by the Ghoster's role.

According to my previous bans, this one should indeed be 1 Month, everything I stated above makes me feel this deserves atleast a 2 Week Ban.

Also I have a question to @Jim:
Brewmaster received a Week Ban and 3 Day gag. Isn't that pointless since the gag will just run off before the ban even finishes, Or do you plan gagging him after the ban?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I don't think I should have received such a big punishment for my part in all of this.
Because you have prior punishments, because you're naughty
First off, I was always the one getting the information, but never the one ghosting.
Thanks for confessing to this
So why wouldn't I just say to stop? if it wouldn't come off as obvious I would just have benefited from it. Something I couldn't really say no to.
I can see how a person could think this way; however, that person would also be lacking any significant moral fiber.
But I guess it was too obvious, and I should have remained shut. Yes, I do know I'm guilty by doing it, but it should be overshadowed by the Ghoster's role.
Does this work for you parents? Screaming that the other kids should have been punished harder?
According to my previous bans, this one should indeed be 1 Month, everything I stated above makes me feel this deserves atleast a 2 Week Ban.
You were caught encouraging rule breaking and cheating. And as someone who has recently believed they were suitable to be an admin, I would think you would know better.
Brewmaster received a Week Ban and 3 Day gag. Isn't that pointless since the gag will just run off before the ban even finishes, Or do you plan gagging him after the ban?
Not that it is any of your business, but it is to keep track when they come back, that they were always gagged for 3 days in the event that only a gag should be in order, so the bans aren't checked.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Can I get a link to the encouraging
You jokingly called it your "sixth sense". Which shows you acknowledged it was happening and by your deliberate choice to partake in the activity, you were encouraging it, by default.

If you would have ignored them, you would have still been complicit.

If you had told them to stop, told others what was going on, and left that chat then you would have been commended.

You made your shitty bed, and only you are responsible for your actions. You had multiple options and you chose to actively participate in cheating.

Brewmaster

Strange

Breww

If Unicake gets evidence, of him being innocent, is there a way that he can get himself unbanned, or get the ban time reduced?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
If Unicake gets evidence, of him being innocent, is there a way that he can get himself unbanned, or get the ban time reduced?
Are you asking if he can magically erase the video admitting he was doing it?

Aboslutely! If he can manage Dr. Strange this, then I believe he can go back and make the right decision. I'll sit and wait to no longer remember this ever occurred.

Reactions: Jim

buud

Sufficiently Lethal

babyman

Ok but I feel like this is as you said cheating, and take as an example wallhackers, no matter how hard they try to hide their cheats, the human brain just automatically uses that info and thats stronger than us. Sure he couldve told the ghoster to stop but you get what Im trying to say

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Ok but I feel like this is as you said cheating, and take as an example wallhackers, no matter how hard they try to hide their cheats, the human brain just automatically uses that info and thats stronger than us. Sure he couldve told the ghoster to stop but you get what Im trying to say
That he was ethically inept at that moment?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
So why wouldn't I just say to stop?
To not get banned.
Something I couldn't really say no to.
Wrong
it should be overshadowed by the Ghoster's role.
No
Unfortunately, I do not see what part of you intentionally ruining the game for others and getting caught warrants half a punishment.

You could have also said sorry instead of why you thought you wouldn't get caught so it's not your fault.

My sixth sense tells me to decline this.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You can take a perm teamban and I'll cut the server ban in half if you want. @Unicake

No one else should respond to this thread but him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom