Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Unfair x1000 nerf

Boweldestroyer5000

Unremarkable
Let me get straight to the point, this nerf was way beyond overkill. i know that the nerf was necessary to prevent people from crashing servers, but since i know what the cause is, nerfing the beggars bazooka into a x10 state is overkill because all that was needed was to lower the reserve ammo to below 2048 rockets, i know this because of shounic's video about server crashes. to add onto that, the force a nature wasnt nerfed, but deserved one because if a lot of people use the force a nature simultaneously, it'll cause so much lag the game becomes unplayable. what i think has to be done is to undo the nerf then nerf the beggars bazooka by only lowering the reserve ammo to ~1000 rockets because making it completely unusable for what it was good for (beggars jumping and godly manueverability) is just overkill. i hope that blackwonder devs will reverse the current nerf and do the thing i suggested. have a good day!

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Beggars is fine as it is. It became even better and more fun to use for rocketjumps.
I wouldn't touch this weapon that can cause many problems for everyone again.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
hol up which corn muffin posted this in the minecraft sub?
Moved to the correct sub.

Boweldestroyer5000

Unremarkable
Beggars is fine as it is. It became even better and more fun to use for rocketjumps.
I wouldn't touch this weapon that can cause many problems for everyone again.
in x100 and x1000 i had mastered a form of rocket jumping which i call beggars jumping where i simply crouch and look in the direction i want to go, the patch not only completely destroyed that, but it also made it impossible to cross half the map in a single barrage.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
they could at least keep the load speed, firing speed and firing angle so the beggars jump my precious wouldnt be scrap
it's the firing speed that causes the projectiles to crash the server. What you're asking from us is to revert to the version that would allow others to crash the server.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom