Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined UNCLE_FREDDY's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCLE_FREDDY

Username: UNCLE_FREDDY

Name
UNCLE_FREDDY

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. I don't know.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_1:0:540683932

Your DiscordID
Uncle#4005

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
2Fort.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
i usually play on 2Fort because i like it and i do want to be a moderator on 2Fort.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because i've never been one and i've helped in alot of server's by having good idea's or fixing alot of map's.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Yes, i play TF2 everyday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
i'd first give 1 warning before banning or kicking that player

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
well, i don't have any information's that you guy's should know.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
I strongly recommend reviewing the Staff Application guide and recently accepted Applications to have an idea of what is being looked into, just keep in mind that plagiarism is no good. In addition to that I suggest getting some more time and changing your behavior on our servers as presented in your TFStats of 0 months, 0 days, 5 hours, 36 minutes, 9 seconds.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hi uncle, I'll be quickly taking apart your application.

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. I don't know.
As aba has said, you can check your playtime over on our TFStats page.
1633144756971.png

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes
Judging from your application and how empty it is, it seems to me that you didn't read the how to apply thread.

Which servers have you previously managed?
2Fort.
Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because i've never been one
I'm rather confused by this statement, you've been a staff member and managed a tf2 server before, but you haven't been staff before? Could you please elaborate on this?

i've helped in alot of server's by having good idea's or fixing alot of map's.
I'm afraid having good ideas isn't really important for being staff, any member in our community can submit suggestions and ideas for us to consider. Fixing maps is also something not directly related to being staff, as anyone can make a map and submit it as a suggestion to have it added. Even custom fixes can be implemented this way.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
i'd first give 1 warning before banning or kicking that player
If you have read the moderator application guide you'd know what punishments can be given, and as aba has said, you are free to browse other applications to get an idea as well.

In summary, I don't think you're ready to become a staff member mainly due to your playtime. Please give it some time and next time please take the feedback the staff give here and read the moderator application guide before submitting the application.
Thanks and have a good day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom