Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Unable to access sm_admin or any commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
I was called over to Blueprint.tf deathrun (one of the only Blueprint servers still running - 176.57.142.90:29002) by @Chaotix_ , however, I could not access any commands.
- [SM] You do not have access to this command. -

Wondering why I was unable to, if it was simply taken away because I am more active on the forums then the servers by a long shot, I can understand why. Simply wondering why however.
I said why too many times there.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Probably some kind of error, do you remember if you had colored text or any welcome message? If not then it was most likely some kind of server side issue. And sexbun will fix it

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Probably some kind of error, do you remember if you had colored text or any welcome message? If not then it was most likely some kind of server side issue. And sexbun will fix it

My name was still coloured, but had no admin tag. I didn't see my welcome message, so I either wasn't payin' attention or didn't have one.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

This is probably not a bug but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

I also don't have permissions on Blueprint servers but that's probably because it's still considered as Blueprint.tf and not BlackWonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom