Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ukiyo's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukiyo

User name: Ukiyo

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:103561882

Who has punished you?
Y3p

Why were you punished?
Playing music through my phone for a total of 8 seconds in between the jailbreak rounds.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The punishment recieved was a 21 day ban, which I believe is completely unwarranted given the circumstances and time. The music played was in between a round, not disruspting and wasn't played for an elapsed time of anymore than 8 seconds. There was no warning given prior to the immediate mute. I completely understand if I am still muted, I just believe is should be reduced far less than 21 days.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

1586164539941.png

• Angry
Reactions: Jim

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Hello Ukiyo!
First of all let me explain why i muted you, and why for so long.
As puddin posted your prior mutes/gags i believe it was obvious to you that spamming - music on our servers are not allowed, and you have been punished for it already (1 wk mute for spam) + others. Due to your punishment history you already know the rules. A warning is for telling the person what they are doing is wrong. As you know, spamming music into your mic is mic spam, and is punishable and i did just that. You didn't get a verbal warning because you already know the rules, and i know many players want 1 verbal warning just as a "get out of jail free card" so they can break one rule when a mod or admin is on, as i have seen this happen many times. As for no warning i believe the 1wk mute before was warning enough. As you admitted to spamming music i don't need to post evidence, and you will not be getting un-muted. Just adding onto "between the round" its still disruptive to the game... If i used aimbot after the round ended to kill everyone then turn it off next round should i still be allowed to play? it doesn't make sense.
Thanks for your time, and i hope in the future you reconsider your choices when you get music on your phone to play into your mic.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom