Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Uhh... Hello?

The Unsung Hero

Strange
Well, I came here looking for knowledge and few other things. We'll see if I find them here.

brent-rambo-o.gif

Everything you need to know about me is that I am living in

soon to be 20 y/o and spend most of my time either at work, sleeping or playing games.
living_the_dream_square_sticker_3_x_3.jpg

I've been playing on BlackWonder's VSH 176.57.141.143:27185 for quite some time now. Got to rank #2, but have never actually met an admin during my gameplay, or maybe I did, but they were undercover. I am here to become one of those caretakers for VSH.

If+a+person+with+downs+gets+high+do+they+become+_84465b426c57c4ac5e109df62db25d17.jpg

I wonder if I got to the right website...

The Unsung Hero

Strange
Thank you, good sir. Any suggestions on how could I be active and useful at the same time here? I don't think spamming and/or posting just for the numbers will be good for anyone here.

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Thank you, good sir. Any suggestions on how could I be active and useful at the same time here? I don't think spamming and/or posting just for the numbers will be good for anyone here.
There really isn't anything to suggest, though if you have suggestions for new forums that should be added, then you are more than welcome to suggest it via This Link

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom