Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Uh... muh tag is gone :(((

Philip

Australium
My Blackwonder tag got deleted a while ago for some magic reason. I want it back to flex on the tagless NORMIES.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63104822

Pls fix badmins :'((

Thamks 8)

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I couldn't get anyone to confirm to me that you ever owned such tag. Do you have anyone or anything that could perhaps serve as proof? Or did you lose your tag when the store system was exchanged, since everyone lost their titles then.

Philip

Australium
I couldn't get anyone to confirm to me that you ever owned such tag. Do you have anyone or anything that could perhaps serve as proof? Or did you lose your tag when the store system was exchanged, since everyone lost their titles then.
I believe I lost my tag when the store system was exchanged. Though, it's been like a long time since then, so I can't say for sure. I'll try to find some screenshots tho.

Thanks Bene!

Philip

Australium
Uh yeah. I looked through literally all my screenshots and couldn't find any with my tag in it. I also tried looking through some of my friend's screenshots, but to no avail.

Edit: Oh yeah. I have demos. I guess I could send one later :p

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom