Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered UberUpgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlecool

Strange
Is there anyway that the widomaker can be nerfed on uberupgrades? There has been way too many people crashing from the server because of two people thinking it would be funny to crash everyone on the server. How? Here's how: Because the weapon dose not have a reload the fire rate is significantly increased along with the ability to increase it's fire rate and reload in the !buy menu. An engineer with this increased reload and fire rate shooting a friendly heavy on the opposite team siting in the corner with a lot of health and resistance they are able to crash almost everyone that doesn't have a really good pc. the only way I have found out how to avoid this is going into spectator and leave the map. If there is anyway to prevent this please let me know any response or input is welcome

turtlecool

Strange
Is there anyway that the widomaker can be nerfed on uberupgrades? There has been way too many people crashing from the server because of two people thinking it would be funny to crash everyone on the server. How? Here's how: Because the weapon dose not have a reload the fire rate is significantly increased along with the ability to increase it's fire rate and reload in the !buy menu. An engineer with this increased reload and fire rate shooting a friendly heavy on the opposite team siting in the corner with a lot of health and resistance they are able to crash almost everyone that doesn't have a really good pc. the only way I have found out how to avoid this is going into spectator and leave the map. If there is anyway to prevent this please let me know any response or input is welcome
If there is no way to nerf the items there are servers that that I have seen block some weapons like the widomaker

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
The Problem is the Source Engine. It cant handle alot of entities. Thats why 32 Slot Servers are mostly laggy and "Casuals" (Rip Pubs) arent 32 Slot. If there would be a 4th Cosmetic Slot, full 24 Slot Servers would lag as 32 Slots and could lead to a crash if everyone went demoman/soldier and started to repeadetly shoot projectiles. So Slow PC's arent the main problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom