Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted UberBench!'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberBench!

Scarcely Lethal
User name: UberBench!

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:458887262

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Griefing

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was playing community Hightower as spy, and I was walking across the enemy spawn when I saw an enemy teleporter, and I took it. I don't understand how taking an enemy tele as spy would be considered griefing.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Ok, to put it out there, you 2 are on each other's friends list and Pickle already called you out being his friend by name. Can we drop the "enemy" deal. You know who it is, you even asked him, again trying to cover up the fact you knew him for whatever reason, to help you.
that.PNG

UberBench!

Scarcely Lethal
Ok, to put it out there, you 2 are on each other's friends list and Pickle already called you out being his friend by name. Can we drop the "enemy" deal. You know who it is, you even asked him, again trying to cover up the fact you knew him for whatever reason, to help you.
View attachment 17370
Your reasoning with these messages do not make much sense. I was asking the RED engineer in my team, who had his tele in the main spawn. I understood that this spawn was commonly attacked by the enemy, so I asked the engie to place it to the right spawn, where enemies are less common to find it. This would protect our tele. Also, I was not trying to pretend like I did not know pickle or that we were "enemies", don't understand why you would assume this. Also, I could've easily directly messaged him if I wanted to make the most of a grief, if I had the intention of griefing, which I did not. If you provide demo, you will see there is a red engie and I was trying to inform him that this spot isn't safe for the tele.

UberBench!

Scarcely Lethal
I see that I got ubanned but there wasn't a reason. Does anybody have any insight? Thanks!

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
There are no note indicating it was altered. However, I would bet the initial 2 day one was an accident. Since the 1 day you had before was for a completely different thing and was old. It is possible that if an admin edits the punishment fast enough, that it does not show the edit. It is common for staff to glance at their punishments in Sourceban, as it is much easier to tweak and fix things in the web setting and in-game.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

I will add to this for the context. Yes the ban length was dropped very shortly after it was done due to the other being an unrelated incident. Some things don't show up in-game so it was edited in SB within the hour it was done.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Admin did not come back to defend their punishment. Since this was your first instance, I deleted the punishment from your record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom