Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Tyrone Biggles's Spray Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Biggles

Strange
Username: Tyrone Biggles

What is your type of punishment?
Spray Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198063026313

Who has punished you?
No clue

Why were you punished?
The spray I was banned for was of 3 fully clothed girls, one being really fat, offering one of the other girls a burger on the subway...

Why should we revoke your punishment?
After my first ban I switched what I sprayed to show NO nudity, highly covered girls with no kind of suggestive body language nor nodding to any kind of dirty acts that could be seen as erotic, i had adhered to these restrictions, and the spray i got banned for followed those rules. My sprays are for sure not normal/deviant but what i had learned from the first spray ban i thought that if i applied that info i would be allowed to spray and the mods would not find it ban worthy. my taste is a niche that not many ppl know about so it's just me sharing what i enjoy to others. Before anything comes of this ban appeal, i REALLY need to speak to a mod in private messages so i can understand why my spray was banned and get specific restrictions to my tastes because it's like no other and a unique circumstance. I would like to have a conversation and show examples of what i'd like to spray so a mod can clearly tell me what i am not allowed to show and give me some non examples out of my sprays because i genuinely dont wanna keep hassling the mods and give them a hard time with banning me and causing problems, Thank you in advance to all that took the time out of their day to read this and understand where im coming from.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I just need to have a 1 on 1 convo with a mod regarding my sprays and i can get this figured out
That won't be necessary.
Your "taste" as you put it is questionable in and of itself. Quite a large portion of this game's audience are kids that frankly don't need to see images of anything like that whether it officially meets our guidelines or not. I don't personally find it appealing either, and judging by the reactions of the other players on the server when I joined they seemed to agree with me. All that aside, I allowed your initial spray because despite it's nature it was fully clothed and I had other sprays to look at.
Then map change rolled around, and lo and behold a different, but all too similar, image had replaced it. This second spray was more revealing, and seemed to not completely cover things it should have. The borderline nature of your sprays as well as your desire to find out exactly where we draw the line (assumedly so you can lean up against it) makes me think that you cannot be trusted with spray privileges at the moment, and other staff have similar sentiments.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom