Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Turtles's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtles

User name: Turtles

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:543673112

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
My brother was cheating, "Dulplicate account"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well basically my brother downloaded some hacks for tf2 then procedded to go onto blackwonder and cheat he said he got instantly banned, i then go onto blackwonder and find ive been banned i check it says "dulplicate account" so i go ask him and he explains it i uninstalled the hacks off of his computer and told him if he would hack again i would take away his laptop for a week the steam account he was on was "valvekeo05" but steam censored the valve so its "*****keo05" and the id is STEAM_0:0:558562847 i hope i can get unbanned and he gets unbanned as i really do not like people who cheat thanks for your time.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well basically my brother downloaded some hacks for tf2 then procedded to go onto blackwonder and cheat he said he got instantly banned, i then go onto blackwonder and find ive been banned i check it says "dulplicate account" so i go ask him and he explains it i uninstalled the hacks off of his computer and told him if he would hack again i would take away his laptop for a week the steam account he was on was "valvekeo05" but steam censored the valve so its "*****keo05" and the id is STEAM_0:0:558562847 i hope i can get unbanned and he gets unbanned as i really do not like people who cheat thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom