Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Turrican's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
User name: Turrican

Name
Turrican

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Your SteamID
Smith20184

Your DiscordID
Turrican64#5788

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?

Not much, really I only play on the great Medics Vs. Engineers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?

I would like to apply here as a server moderator for zombies because whenever somebody calls an admin for exploiters, (which is sometimes frequent) and most of the time mods or admins don't show up in this server, so I wanted to become a server mod to support anybody with issues regarding the experience they're having with. Also toxicity is a really common issue with the server, mostly regarding to children playing with the server as it really gets out of control and pretty much a mod never shows up.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?

Every day with the exception of Sunday, at 2:00 p-m, central time.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Micspam : 30 minute gag, 1 day gag, 1 week gag, permanent gag.

Hacking : Permanent ban.

Exploiting : 1 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban: permanent ban.

Toxicity/Racism : 30 minute gag, 1 hour gag, 2 hour gag, 1 week gag, permanent gag.

18+ Sprays/Imagery : Spray-ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?

I know many godspots and hiding spots.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes.

Are you proficient in languages other than English?

Spanish, (only understand, somewhat can type but can't somewhat pronounce some of the more complex words with an accent.

Last edited:

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
I couldn't place my steam profile link cause I placed my URL instead since I was doing it on mobile.

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Micspam : 30 minute gag, 1 day gag, 1 week gag, permanent gag.

Hacking : Permanent ban.

Exploiting : 1 day ban, 1 week ban, 2 week ban: permanent ban.

Toxicity/Racism : 30 minute gag, 1 hour gag, 2 hour gag, 1 week gag, permanent gag.

18+ Sprays/Imagery : Spray-ban.

Please expand your punishment section as it is not only lacking some rules but includes massive jumps with the time of the punishment. Feel free to look at accepted applications to get an idea but DO NOT COPY THEM.

Also toxicity is a really common issue with the server, mostly regarding to children playing with the server as it really gets out of control and pretty much a mod never shows up.

I checked your chatlogs and they are not looking good which include some toxicity and racism which we do not tolerate.

Screenshot_20200318-113311.jpg
Screenshot_20200318-114018.jpg
Screenshot_20200318-113902.jpg
Screenshot_20200318-114112.jpg
Screenshot_20200318-114208.png
Screenshot_20200318-114521.jpg

your chatlogs have 137 pages with the word "fuck" and it appears you get mad when someone "laughs" at you. I can't help but notice you have 6 pages with the "n word" which is not good for someone who wants to moderate our servers.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
We have a general rule not to actively punish people who apply, while looking through their logs. But I cannot allow this to go without recourse. You have been silenced for 2 weeks and please do not apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom