Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Turn on/off double jump and blue crits on certain LR's

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
There should be an option for scout similar to bhop where you can disable double jumping, it messes up Bhop too much for it to be worth anything.
Also can we remove crits for blues on classwars/class specific too? Idk why they do to begin with, it becomes one sides almost instantly most of the time.

Pienamai

Face Melting
There should be an option for scout similar to bhop where you can disable double jumping
It's already disabled? Or is this also referring to the LRs? If it is then I don't think it's really necessary, sounds like a pain to implement and honestly, skill issue. The bhop plugin is really forgiving, with just a bit of practice you can pretty easily bhop with double jump, I always do it

can we remove crits for blues on classwars
The teams on class wars are unbalanced, there's always more reds, like on a regular round. Removing crits will destroy almost any chance of blues winning
class specific too
They're already off?

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
It's already disabled? Or is this also referring to the LRs? If it is then I don't think it's really necessary, sounds like a pain to implement and honestly, skill issue. The bhop plugin is really forgiving, with just a bit of practice you can pretty easily bhop with double jump, I always do it

The teams on class wars are unbalanced, there's always more reds, like on a regular round. Removing crits will destroy almost any chance of blues winning

They're already off?
I meant prop hunt sorry, props can double jump and it messes up bhop

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
sadly for now, since VSH turning off Bhop messes up bhop I won’t be touching it in prophunt to avoid similar problems

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Yeah, just bhop with space bar - double jump is really useful. Class wars being even teams and no crits might be better than the current blue crits though since it's normally just a sweep depending on the number of blues.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Old suggestion with not a positive sentiment. Closing.
Thanks for the suggestion!
1672098532977.png

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom