Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
What are your thoughts about the situation in turkey? Is there anyone here supporting Erdogan?

I think he is a fucking coward. Prohimit academics from going anywhere, ordering back scientists, "arrest" people/politicians/soldiers who "might have something to do with the coup", using inhumane ways to interrogate them that even hrw and other demand them to stop it immediately and lastly killing all critisism againt him. It doesen't matter if it's in the internet or not, you just ban it, and done.
He is fucking up the country, but the sadthing is that many people support him. They even demanded the death of the head of the coup.
Erdogan may start WW3. Not russia, not USA, but turkey

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I really don't think this website is a good place for a topic like this.

Well, we DID have a topic on Brexit, so I thought why note make one over Turkey? Also, in the chat, I found at least some people that were interessted in politics. It's also posted in Off-Topic. And I think it's by far more usefull than the "Pokemon Go Hater Club" thread, no? The Turkey cup IS a big thing in Europe y'know...

Also, I think it is quiet important to watch the news and make your own opinion on it. Because one day, you will have to vote and have the chance to change things like you want to. And don't get me started with the "1 vote changes nothing" thing.

But if people are still no interessted here, you don't have to reply. Nobody is forcing you. This thread is meant for people who want to state their opinion on Turkey. We have one about Brexit, why not have also one on Turkey?

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Self-coup to "clean" the entire country.

Deadbananing666 and i had this same exact conversation when the Coup d'etat started.
Erdogan should be judged for crimes against humanity, it won't happen due to his friends in Europoor and the US...

That filthy human, being pro-ISIS and trying to destroy the poor kurdish people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom