Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted trygde's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

trygde

User name: trygde

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:59796151

Who has punished you?
benedevil

Why were you punished?
Statistically Proven Hacker

Why should we revoke your punishment?
My kda ratios have been extremely high due to using the correct loadouts in conjuction with the 100x servers. I use heavy with running gloves, chocolate bar, and tomislav minigun, all of which allow me to have increased speed, hp, and thousands of damage per shot with the tommy gun. I shouldn't be banned for a feature that was included into the server. I'm following the rules.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
My data tells me that you are quite far out of the normal bounds. Additionally the fact that you set your account to private makes this even more sketchy.
Can you share some more profile information in the form of a screenshot on how many hours of TF2 you have played?

trygde

Edited out my real name for privacy reasons
3B0D1937-685B-446C-BB28-F977F5A2D7BD.jpeg

Attachments

• 850FF1E1-CCA5-43EB-A032-4B140403EB46.jpeg
    850FF1E1-CCA5-43EB-A032-4B140403EB46.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

trygde

Also, out of the normal bounds, but not impossible, especially with the tomislav. Try it out for yourself. The gun is semi auto, so you’re suppose to load it up and then keep pressing the lmb. Not sure why it does so much damage. Could be a bug or a feature, but either way, I did not do anything to warrant a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom