Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed "Trust Day"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide

Suislide
For people who don't know what "Trust Day" is. "Trust Day" is when Warden turns on friendly fire and reds cannot kill other reds, if they do, they are kos. But when warden is killed by a rebeller, everything is just ruined because friendly fire is still on and usually some people aren't willing to go warden to turn friendly fire off. And usually someone would go medic with the stock medi-gun and uber a heavy with the KGB and just destroy the round. I am just asking if we can ban Trust Day, it's just a terrible day.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I agree that this needs banning, it completely destroys every round i've ever seen it on as there's always one guy who kills a lot of people and some wardens dont even say the reds who kill are kos

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

It should be a banned day as it has the possibility to backfire horribly, even on the warden.

rip kgb rampages tho

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
In addition to it being a crapfest 90% of the time, half the idiots that go warden modify it in some stupid way to make it even more cancerous. As I recall from talking with @Lucas , trust day is the same as cell wars except warden doesn't force you to kill your cell mates. It should be removed or at the very least limited to sub 4 guards or sub 12 prisoners or something.

Suicide

Suislide
In addition to it being a crapfest 90% of the time, half the idiots that go warden modify it in some stupid way to make it even more cancerous. As I recall from talking with @Lucas , trust day is the same as cell wars except warden doesn't force you to kill your cell mates. It should be removed or at the very least limited to sub 4 guards or sub 12 prisoners or something.
To be honest, I don't think it should have a limit. Like I said people can just abuse it and uber a heavy with the KGB to destroy red team.

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
Ban it now, and ban it quick because it causes huge ass messes that are always ending up in someone calling an admin and making things impossible to calm down and handle smoothly.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Sorry for not directly echoing 'it should be banned fast', but since I've teambanned people for this I'll need to further explain why it is already unfair in way too many ways to allow. I don't even think we need to add it to the rules since it should be common sense.

First off, let's assume all attacks are instakilling crits. That's basically how it is already - either that or the blues won't be able to stop them in time for more swings.

This means that in order for a prisoner to be kos, a random innocent prisoner's day has to get messed up, throughout no fault of their own. It's the same as that idiotic order where "if one person in a cell rebels, everyone in that cell is kos". Ever heard that order? If not it's because those who used it have been banned or explained not to, as common sense should dictate that prisoners shouldn't be murdered purely for spawning in the cell with an afk person or someone who chooses to rebel.

I really don't want to go too deep into something as unbelievably uninteresting and boring as the very jailbreak ideology itself, but in the ideal round of jailbreak, the winning red should be the one who is the best/fastest at a minigame (luck-based minigames are the exception), has the quickest reaction time, and is able to follow every order perfectly, and dodge the tricky ones. Not the one who happened to not spawn with an afk person in their cell or not stand next to a madman during 'trust day'.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

In my opinion, it should be either banned entirely or restricted to a number of RED's (example: doing it with more than 12 RED's is against the rules).

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
To be clear, my fear of fools on Blu is greater than reds loosing their minds. I feel like as soon as one person would die in a group, all hell would break loose and it would be uncontrollable

Sakuya

Trickster
I'm up for banning Trust Day all the way.
I've only experienced this once on Jailbreak but man that is the only one time I ever need it.
Total chaos, once FF was enabled, everyone began to kill each other on the red line.
Also the blus persisted to team kill and warden was killed in the act.
This should never be allowed, breaks so many rules and results in a round lost including multiple people being punished for breaking rules.

Suicide

Suislide
If some people still don't think trust day should be banned. Another way for people to mess up the round is players go soldier with the Escape Plan and use the lethal taunt it, destroys the round. Same with the YER or the Stock Knife. The lethal taunt with the knives can ruin the round.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Trust day has been banned and has been added to the rules.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 12)

Top Bottom