Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved trouble with tf2 trade bot

Status
Not open for further replies.

spectromaniac

I don't think I've actually posted about this problem before but if I have then I hope this time I will actually be able to fix my problem. No matter what client I try and use (Browser, TF2, steam) I've either had different steam related problems or my trade has been declined. I have more than enough credits and am confused as to why I cannot trade whereas other people can. Yes I am p2p, at least I believe I should be (I have bought cosmetics and keys before). I've been playing for a few months and it's really frustrating to see my credits go up and up and I can't spend them on the stuff I really want.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Howdy,
very sorry to hear you're having issues with our storebot.
Please check this thread and make sure that you meet the basic requirements.

Feel free to post a comment under here if you are having issues after the basic troubleshooting.
Thanks and have a nice day.

spectromaniac

Howdy,
very sorry to hear you're having issues with our storebot.
Please check this thread and make sure that you meet the basic requirements.

Feel free to post a comment under here if you are having issues after the basic troubleshooting.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Hey, thanks for the reply. I've gone back to that post multiple times and have watched the tutorial video. A premium account just means you're P2P, right? Just tryna be as clear as possible since there has to be something wrong with me specifically.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey, thanks for the reply. I've gone back to that post multiple times and have watched the tutorial video. A premium account just means you're P2P, right? Just tryna be as clear as possible since there has to be something wrong with me specifically.
Yeah, it means that you at some point made a purchase in TF2 or used an upgrade to premium item

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
So yeah. I should meet all the criteria then. Is there any common, odd problems you guys see that aren't on the tutorial/thread?
I believe I had someone DM me that he found out why it wasn't working, turns out he had motd turned off. I don't know the command, but I'd try googling for that command and checking that you have motd turned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom