Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Triston's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triston

Strange
User name: Triston

Name
Triston

Your Age
Turning 13 this year

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:70426739

Your DiscordID

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? BlackWonder LA | Jailbreak,and some others.

Why would you like to become an admin? I would like to become an admin to help the community.Sometimes when i join a jailbreak server i am greeted with toxic people and people who are breaking the rules.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names I only know of one staff member who is Herald11.

When are you usually available to play? I am usually available everyday unless i am out with my family.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
GENERAL RULES
SPAMMING/MIC SPAM
They will usually get a warning but if they continue

1 day mute/gag --> 2 day mute/gag --> 4 day mute/gag --> 1 week mute/gag --> 2 week mute/gag --> 4 week mute/gag --> 1 month mute/gag --> permanent mute/gag

RACISM
2 day mute/gag --> 4 day mute/gag --> 1 week mute/gag --> 2 week mute/gag --> 4 week mute/gag --> 1 month mute/gag --> permanent mute/gag

DISRESPECTING ADMINS/PLAYERS
10 hour mute/gag --> 2 day mute/gag --> 4 day mute/gag --> 1 week mute/gag --> 2 week mute/gag --> 4 week mute/gag --> 1month mute/gag --> permanent mute/gag

DIFFERENT LANGUAGE IN VC
They will usually get a warning but if they continue

10 hour mute --> 1 day mute --> 2 day mute --> 4 day mute --> 1 week mute --> 2 week mute --> 4 week mute --> 1 month mute --> permanent mute

INAPPROPRIATE SPRAYS (NSFW)
1 month spray ban --> permanent spray ban

EXPLOITING
1 week ban --> 2 week ban --> 4 week ban --> 1 month ban --> permanent ban

ADVERTISING HACKS
1 month mute/gag --> permanent mute/gag

HACKING
permanent ban

Jailbreak Punishments

Everyone

Sticky Trapping
The user will be asked to safely detonate the stickies if they dont they will be slayed

Round Delay
The user will be warned to stop delaying if they wont they will be slayed

Ghosting
1 hour mute/gag --> 10 hour mute/gag --> 1 day mute/gag --> 2 day mute/gag --> 4 day mute/gag --> 1 week mute/gag --> 2 week mute/gag

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? Not really much to say accept that im a bit new with the admin commands so it would be deeply appreciated if anyone could help me out with them.And i am also a donor so i am familiar with some of the commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom