Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined trippmeister's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippmeister

Unremarkable
Username: trippmeister

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:148218237

Who has punished you?
crikey

Why were you punished?
ghosting

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'd like to point out something regarding my "ghosting" when also killjoy did the same towards me first, and we both ended up dying anyways.

First, if you go to my chat logs, it clearly states of what Naruto said, and 'That Nobody' is a witness to what he said. Killjoy, who repeated this statement, ghosted. Even if he was alive, he had the information from a dead player who did spectate me, and ghosted in team chat.

"2023-01-20 23:56:04 █ ► BlackWonder US | Jailbreak ◄ █ tripp *DEAD*(TEAM) Mage | Naruto : trip is at poo
2023-01-20 23:56:03 █ ► BlackWonder US | Jailbreak ◄ █ tripp *DEAD*(TEAM) Mage | Naruto : trip is at poo
2023-01-20 23:56:02 █ ► BlackWonder US | Jailbreak ◄ █ tripp *DEAD*(TEAM) Mage | Naruto : trip is at poo"

This is already pretty damning evidence, but if you want more:

-1st image:
The 'copy and paste' message. I messed up the copy and paste, but this is what he said.

-2nd image: Naruto (Chris Griffin) saying he'll ghost me 8 minutes before the incident. Team Chat isn't recorded in logs, so this is the best I have.
2023-01-20 23:48:26 █ ► BlackWonder US | Jailbreak ◄ █ Naruto ima ghost

-3rd image: Naruto (Chris Griffin) admitting to ghosting me in team chat.

-4th image: The timestamp of when I said what Naruto said.

-The gif: Chris Griffin is Naruto.

-5th image: Saying it was a "guess" and using Nacho with further proves he got it off him

-6th image: The timestap is mere seconds after Chris said he'd ghost me.

As I do deserve my punishment, it is worth pointing out that killjoy also did break rules. Just because he was alive, he got it off a dead player. That is clearly breaking the rules, because he knows Naruto spectated me and told the team the location of where I was, and he said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom