Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined -trippa's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

-trippa

User name: -trippa

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/trippaaa/

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
I have no clue as to why I was punished. I've been on the server in and out for a while, but today was nothing short of absurd. I have a friend from Mexico, who goes by the alias "Gab Dorado Ascendido Requiem" (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327623217), and we were playing with another friend on one of your 32 player 2fort servers. I made the occasional "uh" sound over the mic, maybe every 2 minutes or so, 2 or 3 times. All of which, other people responded by making the same "uh" sound. Then, my friend (who has a very thick Spanish accent) said "biblioteca". Someone told him to speak English, and I merely told them that my friend just said the word because we think the way he pronounces it is funny, and he otherwise spoke English in game. After that, I was muted. I asked two friends if they could hear me in game, neither of which said yes. I then told Gab Dorado to speak in game again, and we couldn't hear him either. He asked multiple times why he was muted, and there was no response at all. The admin gave no warning to either of us, despite not breaking any of the rules whatsoever. Afterwards, since Gab couldn't get a response from the admin, and I was gagged and muted, along with another friend, I changed my name to "why was I voice muted", and was promptly banned. I am aware that changing your name to bypass a mute/gag is against the rules, as 2 months ago, I changed my name to "200 ping server" and asking the admin why it was so laggy, ALSO got me banned months prior. I understand being banned for harassing, being toxic, mic spamming, spawn camping, etc. but I merely asked why I was gagged for no good reason, after the admin repeatedly ignored my friend who was ALSO gagged for no reason.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I did nothing at all to deserve my mute, gag, and ban. I was in the server for around 20-30 minutes, and did nothing but make an "uh" noise a couple of times, and tell someone that my friend was going to speak English, and merely said a word because we think it sounds funny. Neither of us got any warning at all, and the admin who gagged us ignored my friend who asked why, and then banned me when I changed my name when all else failed.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1570408794097.png

1570408808064.png

Also, you recently deleted your previous names. And the one you claim you did to ask about ping, doesn't show up in your full history. So it appears things are missing. You show yourself to be a toxic child with your logs, then you were banned for circumventing your comm block, I assume you were using your name to continue being toxic...hence you cleared your name
1570409081581.png

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Tripp

Since you are appealing your ban, I will make this quick. There are many formats BLW has for players to ask questions and to seek answers. The Forums here and discord is a great way to get questions answered.
Your "warnings" do not get reset every time you enter the server.

I am aware that changing your name to bypass a mute/gag is against the rules,

Given your history and your admission above, you are more than aware of the rules and simply ignored them, again.
Will be declining this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom