Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Trick order??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DareRush

Positively Inhumane
The order was giving ''Out The Cell Rebel Day'' after that Warden say ''No Day Is Over'' go to the yellow line
does this count as trick order

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

"No day is over" is a trick order, as it's a 1-syllable difference between death and life for reds, which isn't allowed as warden can be talked over or their mic could cut out.

"Go to my marker"= go to all markers until told to go somewhere else.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

The order was giving ''Out The Cell Rebel Day'' after that Warden say ''No Day Is Over'' go to the yellow line
does this count as trick order
This needs to be given more context but generally speaking, no.

From what you've told me, the days are not over. So when the warden said "No days are over", it can only be assumed that they are clarifying or further instating the situation. There is no room for misinterpretation in that sentence.

If you go to "abc" even after the warden had clearly clarified that the days are not over yet, you should be KOS.

it's a 1-syllable difference between death and life for reds
"No" and "All" sound distinctly different. If they are saying "eg. can't, aren't" then ask them to clarify any contractions. If they are not willing to, then feel free to apply the 1-syllable rule. Else, it's entirely your fault for apparently not being able to tell two completely different-sounding words.

tldr
Generally no, it isn't a trick order and can only be safely assumed that it is a statement. The situation really varies.

how about '"Go to my first marker", that's mean next marker is KOS?
Invalid. Markers cannot be used for anything outside their intended purposes of moving players.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Then, "Jump For lr.elimination".....This count as trick order as well??

To me, it's only a trick order if they slur out the 'LLL.....R' or 'LLLL.....imination' in order to kill someone specific who jumped (or didn't jump.) For example, say me and John Doe are playing. If I jumped when warden said 'LLLL...' and warden slurred his words so that he says 'imination' after I jump, just to kill me (and he does,) that's a trick order. That's a very specific scenario though.

If they don't slur it and make it loud, proud, and clear of what they're saying then I see no problem with it. Just as long as they aren't altering what they say after 'LLLL' in order to kill someone they dislike, or give someone they like LR. Again, that's a specific scenario though and it honestly varies.

But saying "Jump for LR Elimination' and killing anyone who jumped is a blatant trick order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom