Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Trick order or not

• Thread starter Deleted member 4133
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4133

If warden says out of cell rebel and lava day then when he/she says lava day is over go to the yellow line but if no one leaves their cells their kos because warden never said out of cell rebel day so basically everyone who not on the yellow line is kos so I wonder is it a trick order or not

Sodium Chloride

Uncharitable

Ko He

Well depends on how you say it. If warden says "Out of cell rebel and lava day" then it is a trick order as we don't know if Out of cell rebel is a day or not. If warden makes it specific that it's separate orders then it's fine. eg: "Lava day and out of cell rebel" or "Today we're gonna have 1: Out of cell rebel, and 2: Lava day". "Lava day and out of cell rebel" is fine as lava day is placed before out of cell rebel which removes confusion to whether it is a day or not.

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
I'm fairly certain you are wanting an opinion from a moderator or admin, but i'll explain again what i explained to you within the discord. Staff are open to correct me if i make a mistake with my interpretation of the rules.

The person giving the order left out the word "day" intentionally in order to kill reds by leaving out a one syllable word as stated in the "tricky orders" rule in the jailbreak section.

If i said "it is out of cell rebel" and told the prisoners to go to the yellow line and i mowed down everyone in their cells, that would be a trick order. It doesn't change in this scenario when he added the lava day part because it still comes to the fact that he purposely left out a one word syllable in order to kill prisoners.

P.S You posted this in the archive section.

Last edited:

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
It is not a trick order due to the fact that "Out of cell rebel" itself is a valid order, it's just not a day.

Yes but in this context, Since it isnt a "day" it means that the most recent order applies which would be the lava day order or the order to go to the yellow line which would mean that the out of cell rebel order was obsolete.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Answered here:
Also please don't post in forum archive sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom