Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Traitor and similar minigames on maps like spyvsspy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycan

Unremarkable

Lycan

Snooze
Are minigames where Blu's enter the traitor box and hunt reds while they try to kill the traitor legal? I've heard that any minigame is legal since if the map is in the rotation but was just wondering if it's illegal to do it since it seems an awful lot like shark. Not that I dislike the minigame, it's absolutely 10/10, just don't want to get reported for letting the reds have some fun lol.

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
ss+(2020-12-31+at+02.57.55).png

That minigame doesn't seem legal at all.

if blu's are ordering them to rebel in that specific way for the minigame and it sounds like that "traitor box" is a rebel area if my memory serves me correctly in SpyVsSpy... That definitely would mean that they are being forced to rebel, which is included in the rules that I linked above.

I know built in minigames that are completely banned such as Underjail's Ghost Hunt and others. What you're describing here definitely sounds like a shark-like minigame.

Hope i answered the question, any mods and admins please chime in if i'm wrong or if you'd like to add anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom