Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Trading with the bots

Koassassino

Hi, recently i have been wanting to trade in my points for Metal, but whenever i tried trading for the metal the trade was constantly on and eventually it got cancelled.

I was wondering if it has something to do that when i go to !storebot and then check stock that is says all 0, i wanted to know if i have to wait for that part to also be updated and not just the bot itself or if it's a glitch.

Attachments

• 1 proof.png
    1 proof.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 45

Fish

I've been having similar issues as well, except that when I try to trade in metal for store credits, it keeps saying an error occurred. It definetly is a bug, and all we can do is wait for the devs to get off of their butts

Fish

Hi, recently i have been wanting to trade in my points for Metal, but whenever i tried trading for the metal the trade was constantly on and eventually it got cancelled.

I was wondering if it has something to do that when i go to !storebot and then check stock that is says all 0, i wanted to know if i have to wait for that part to also be updated and not just the bot itself or if it's a glitch.
It seems to be working now, give it another try

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 11)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom