Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending Trade MC !build suggestions

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
The Trade Minecraft !build server needs a more timely and efficent way to remove spawned blocks.

If it's not proactively being done by a staff member then the server lags and players get stuck within the blocks that aren't properly spawned in due to the limited render distance they have.

I have two solutions
A. A public command !voteclearblocks with a 30 minute cooldown on vote. Majority vote will clear the server easy fix.
B. An autoconfig that will clear the blocks after it reaches a limit or alloted amount if time (Maybe like 2ish hours?

One of these could work, both of them together can work, other solutions may work better but something should be done.
-----
Additionally, to help fix this spam issue I'm also requesting a tiny delay between spawning blocks? I think adding like half a second to spawn blocks will stop a lot of intentional/accident spam.

► BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft Building | !build ◄
(85.117.240.60:27050)

Last edited:

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Also if anyone has another suggestion not listed asides just having members !calladmin against players who spam spawn blocks or beg admins to hop on to clear it manually, feel free to list it below.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
maybe adding a block limit per person? idk how that'd work though... Once someone hits their personal limit then what?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom