Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Trade Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
what's the deal with trade servers and minecraft? Who looked at a trade server and said "this is good, but it needs minecraft" like honestly has anybody ever thought those words in that sequencial order

I support weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, though I've never actually played it so it might suck idk

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I played on it before, but I don't really like it in my opinion. I'm Neutral with this one.

I played on this one as well, yet I actually like this one. I say Yes

I haven't played this one, but it looks fun, it's not Minecraft, and it's not Minecraft, and I think everyone can agree with me that it's not Minecaft. I give it a big Yes, boy!

It's a boring map to me. No

Why did you put this one?

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Benedevil mentioned in this old thread that a lot of players come for the Minecraft map. I wouldn't be opposed to a new map, but that would require new servers (see the arguments I made for why a map rotation on a trade server is stupid in the aforementioned thread).

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
There is another trade map, but since there is no map change you never get to see it.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
We have a couple of trade servers with different maps now. If you'd like to see a trade server with a specific map in your region, feel free to open another thread. Thank you very much for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom