Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Totally NOT Hitler's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:108149279

Who has banned you? CONSOLE

Why were you banned? Reason given: Alternate account

Why should we unban you? I do not have an alternate account. The closest I have come to having anything of the sort was changing my profile name whie on a server

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
This account was banned on the 7th of October at 02:24 with no previous bans.

This account, the one you're appealing from, was banned on the 7th of October at 21:09 with no previous bans.

Both accounts have existed for a year, seem to be established individually, have decent playtime, and are both in game right now.

However, they both connected from the same location and with the same IP, and have visited the same Blackwonder servers within a relatively small period of time.

...also, the other account was named 'Currently NOT Hitler', at some point in time...

Suppose there's a chance you're just siblings or close friends, but then you should really include that information in the appeal. Accept my friend request if you'd like to prove that two seperate people own these accounts

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Players finally reached out to me and I have ensured they are indeed just siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom