Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Toaster's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugeszan

Scarcely Lethal
Staff Member
User name: Toaster

Name
Toaster

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. 0 months, 12 days, 6 hours, 55 minutes, 38 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:212188446

Your DiscordID
Sugeszan#6969

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder SG 2 Fort, Blackwonder SG Turbine, Blackwonder SG Hightower No Carts

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I literally play everyday on these servers and I often see hackers, toxic people and racist people. I want Deal with them and keep the place nice and welcoming for everyone.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Mr/Miss Benedevil, Chig Bungus, Abaddon, Robbwonder.tf

How often do you play TF2?
Everyday at least 4 Hours.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Toxicity/Offensive Behaviour: verbal warn->1 hour mute->5 hours mute->1 day mute->3 days mute->1 week mute->1 month mute->3 month mute->Permanent mute (Mute Or Gag Depends on Voice chat or Text chat).

Griefing: Politely ask them to Stop->Verbal Warn->Slay->Kick->Ban for 1 day->Ban for 3 days->Ban for week->Ban for Month->Permanent Ban.

Spawn camping: Ask them to Stop->Verbal Warn->Slay->Kick->Ban for 1 day->Ban for 3 days->Ban for week->Ban for Month->Permanent Ban.

Hacking: Permanent Ban.

Call Admin Abuse: Implement a feature where you can prohibit people from using !Calladmin

Exploiting: Ask them to stop->Verbal Warn->Slay->Kick->Ban for 1 day->Ban for 3 days->Ban for week->Ban for Month->Permanent Ban.

NSFW Sprays or signs: Spray ban.

Spam: Ask Them to stop->Verbal Warn->Mute or gag accordingly in that session->Mute or gag for 1 day->Mute or gag for 3 days->Mute or gag for a week->Permanent Mute or gag.

And if anything other than this happens ill ask any higher Moderator/Admin about what to do.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Benedevil bullies me and Julia calls me Indian tech support. "Smell each others toes because that's the right thing to do" -Benedevil

Other than that I love playing in your servers. I've met a lot of people In BLW Servers. Made a lot of friends so I really want to do something for the Server other than just donating(I've already donated). I want to Moderate the servers I play in and keep those servers always fun and enjoyable.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Tamil , Hindi , Telugu

Last edited:

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

Nice amount of hrs:
1600307971901.png

Aswell as no punishments againest you :)
As for your app.

Call Admin Abuse: 5 hour Gag->1 day Gag...(Implement a feature where you can prohibit people from using !Calladmin)
I may be wrong but you can use !calladmin with a gag.

But other than that i can find zero problems with the application, good luck.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Thanks for offering your assistance for the following servers:

► BlackWonder SG | Turbine ◄
► BlackWonder SG | Hightower | No Carts ◄
► BlackWonder SG | 2Fort ◄

Welcome to the team!

Sugeszan

Scarcely Lethal
Staff Member
I'm Hyped to work with you people and i will surely take good care of those servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 12)

Top Bottom