Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Toast | blw.tf's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast | blw.tf

Somewhat Threatening
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
[U:1:194818225]

Who has punished you?
Jim
Why were you punished?
I was punished (team ban) for accidentally freekilling one of the players who finished a minigame.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I saw a scout lethal taunt and was going to kill him but killed the other scout in the process by mistake when I did not mean to (I slayed myself right after). I also like playing as a guard and I feel the punishment was not fair, I could have gotten a 30 minute mute instead.

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

You accidentally killed a Scout, and I said "normally, I would just issue a ban for freekilling" and then immediately left upon hearing it.

1. I have NOT banned you, or teambanned you. I was focused on respawning whoever it was you FK'd.
2. Jim teambanned you, not me. https://blackwonder.tf/teambans/index.php?page=1
e2a735c50cf87c1f7806c91b6572413f.png

Toast | blw.tf

Somewhat Threatening
You accidentally killed a Scout, and I said "normally, I would just issue a ban for freekilling" and then immediately left upon hearing it.

1. I have NOT banned you, or teambanned you. I was focused on respawning whoever it was you FK'd.
2. Jim teambanned you, not me. https://blackwonder.tf/teambans/index.php?page=1
e2a735c50cf87c1f7806c91b6572413f.png
Thank you for pointing that out I will change it now.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
It was me actually and please don't lie. There were two people at the end of the game with low health and with a pistol you shot them both consecutively. You never mentioned anyone lethal taunting you just said "crap sorry" and killed yourself. While it is appreciated you shot both of them and killed yourself; you basically ended the round. Normally I would teamban for 10080 minutes (a whole week) if something like lr denial or a mass freekill looked like it might have been accidental. I don't recall you having any priors and know you're a regular player so I went for a leaner 5000 minutes. I didn't personally see the kills but you shot two of them in different spots one after the other which doesn't seem very accidental. About a minute later you said gtg and disconnected to come write this appeal I assume. Since I don't see any previous bans I'm going to reduce it to two days. Ping an admin in game and link them this thread to have your ban reduced so it expires the 17th of august. Don't expect a reduction if something like this happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom