Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending TitanReck's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanReck

Unremarkable

Titan

What was your type of punishment?: Ban

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:176353266

Who has punished you?: Melectrome

Why were you punished?: MFK, Giving our freedays, and JB griefing in general EDIT: Name hacking, extended to perm (NOTE: I have no clue what MFK means)

Why should we revoke your punishment?: First of all i want to make a few things straight I wasn't giving out freedays I don't have a clue who said that and how can you name hack is that even a thing if so I wasn't doing it me and all my friends just had the same name to see what people said. Also, I was trying to make awareness of how slow some of the admins are and also frankly quite toxic I went on a few on the admin applications a few days ago and I saw a few toxic messages from admins towards the person that was applying I thought admins were meant to be reasonable and supportive not toxic and unsupportive and I have no clue why I was perma banned on all your servers let alone perma banned at all I have seen people do way worse things than me and they just get a week ban. Another Thing, Shouldn't I be only banned on the jailbreak server since that was the thing I did all the bad stuff on not any of the other servers I do love your network but please try to display a better image.

I Also Happened To Be Recording All Of this.

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

27665a9b35ab281c75122f230e5f9adf.png
This naming pattern is a little odd, seeing as you're renaming yourself to common Jailbreak players and adding a small dot so that there isn't a (1) by your name when you rename yourself to someone who is already on the same server as you.
Just a little odd.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
http://www.pbfortress.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:176353266&Submit=Search
http://opstonline.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0:0:176353266&Submit=Search
http://opstonline.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=188.221.18.45&advType=ip
interesting :thonk: also record away, this ban is about you and only you. not what people have said on admin applications. yes we're not always there quickly but that is no reason to deliberately break server rules and name yourself the same name as your friends in order to avoid being punished for things you do.

TitanReck

Unremarkable

Titan

27665a9b35ab281c75122f230e5f9adf.png
This naming pattern is a little odd, seeing as you're renaming yourself to common Jailbreak players and adding a small dot so that there isn't a (1) by your name when you rename yourself to someone who is already on the same server as you.
Just a little odd.

Ehh I was bored but that was before at the Crusader part thats when it started I got 4 other friends with me and kept adding the ุ to the name so it wouldn't show because its invisible ingame. This is the Guide https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795957159

TitanReck

Unremarkable

Titan

http://www.pbfortress.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:176353266&Submit=Search
http://opstonline.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0:0:176353266&Submit=Search
http://opstonline.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=188.221.18.45&advType=ip
interesting :thonk: also record away, this ban is about you and only you. not what people have said on admin applications. yes we're not always there quickly but that is no reason to deliberately break server rules and name yourself the same name as your friends in order to avoid being punished for things you do.

I wasn't avoiding be punished true that was part of why I named my self with the little dot thats invisible ingame I wanted just to mess with the people but then after time it got boring but then my friend suggested we join blu team so we did and then the ban game an hour later and I understand that admins are not always on but if your short on staff lower the bar for applying for staff and not keep it so high. Also why was I banned from the WHOLE NETWORK and not just from that one server.

Overkill

a byte
Another Thing, Shouldn't I be only banned on the jailbreak server since that was the thing I did all the bad stuff on not any of the other servers I do love your network but please try to display a better image.
If you break rules on one of our servers, you get banned on all of our servers. You don't deserve to play on our "network" if you are going to do "bad stuff".

Wait for @Melectrome to reply, and if you have the evidence you claim to possess, post it here.

TitanReck

Unremarkable

Titan

If you break rules on one of our servers, you get banned on all of our servers. You don't deserve to play on our "network" if you are going to do "bad stuff".

Wait for @Melectrome to reply, and if you have the evidence you claim to possess, post it here.

I cant post it here because its 30 min video thats too big a file

Melectrome

Legendary
Demo evidence attatched to this post.

You MFK'd (Mass freekilled) at tick ~2800.
It can be proven that it is you by using this method to convert the demo to a replay and then looking at the scoreboard and looking at your score rise while a soldier (you) mass freekills everyone. You also laughingly said "I misclicked" (which is obviously a lie since you shot several times and taunted)...
You also did illegal things like "Deathrun, but reds are BLU's and BLU's are RED's".
You also randomly enabled friendly fire.
You gave out freedays. This can be proven by you typing "!wmenu" in chat and "!givelr" while standing still (and typing) and saying "Hey look, you get a freeday". You can see that in the demo and with the replay trick.
All of this is enough for a permament teamban and also a week long regular ban if not longer.

The only reason I extended your ban (and your friends ban as well) is because of the """"name hacking"""" which as you explained was just a silly character trick to avoid getting the (1) or (2) numbers on scoreboard. This made me suspicious that you were name hacking because I haven't seen that method before, and you and your friend were using another guy's name who was legit and was on red. I wouldn't have extended the ban to permament if not for your permament hacking bans on other communities which I pointed out to @will5023 (and which he posted here already).

You're guilty. And you're a liar.
The only thing I can possibly do in this appeal is to reduce the permament regular ban to a one week ban (or longer) for that mass freekill and other things, but I'll have to discuss it with other admins.

P.S. Can you explain that Aimbot ban on another community mentioned by will5023? It was not an exploiting ban, the reason clearly states "Aimbot".

Attachments

• rec2018-02-18_15-10-02.dem
    8.4 MB · Views: 201
Last edited:

TitanReck

Unremarkable

Titan

It can be proven that it is you by using this method to convert the demo to a replay and then looking at the scoreboard and looking at your score rise while a soldier (you) mass freekills everyone. You also laughingly said "I misclicked" (which is obviously a lie since you shot several times and taunted)...
You also did illegal things like "Deathrun, but reds are BLU's and BLU's are RED's".
You gave out freedays. This can be proven by you typing "!wmenu" in chat and "!givelr" while standing still (and typing) and saying "Hey look, you get a freeday". You can see that in the demo and with the replay trick.
All of this is enough for a permament teamban and also a week long regular ban if not longer.

The only reason I extended your ban (and your friends ban as well) is because of the """"name hacking"""" which as you explained was just a silly character trick to avoid getting the (1) or (2) numbers on scoreboard. This made me suspicious that you were name hacking because I haven't seen that method before, and you and your friend were using another guy's name who was legit and was on red. I wouldn't have extended the ban to permament if not for your permament hacking bans on other communities which I pointed out to @will5023 (and which he posted here already).

The only thing I can possibly do in this appeal is to reduce the permament regular ban to a one week ban (or longer) for that mass freekill and other things, but I'll have to discuss it with other admins.

P.S. Can you actually explain that Aimbot ban on another community mentioned by will5023? It was not an exploiting ban, the reason clearly states "Aimbot".

Ehh about the aimbot I used im emphasising the USED to be a hacker I got away with it quite frequently but I found it to be quite boring but I never used any hacks on community servers I love community servers they keep the game alive and are the only servers that sometimes dont have toxicity in them But yes I admit I used to hack but I removed all traces of hacks when I stopped playing the game fro a few months because I realised I was turning into a "12 YO Whining Little Bitch Ass Hacker" thats my definition for the term "Hacker" but I have never hacked in any game what so ever since Unless you count mobile games but tbh who cares about mobile games.

TitanReck

Unremarkable

Titan

P.S. Can you actually explain that Aimbot ban on another community mentioned by will5023? It was not an exploiting ban, the reason clearly states "Aimbot".

and yes I am guilty of everything but I love this server I was just experiencing tough times my group of "friends" in real life hate my guts and my only friends that I have online are my only friends and also this is my favourite server despite what I might say and we all make mistakes please just please give me a second chance.

Melectrome

Legendary
and yes I am guilty of everything but I love this server I was just experiencing tough times my group of "friends" in real life hate my guts and my only friends that I have online are my only friends and also this is my favourite server despite what I might say and we all make mistakes please just please give me a second chance.
You clearly don't love these servers when you grief in that way...
Anyways, I just shortened the ban to a week since you weren't actually hacking.
Accepted, I guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom