Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined timoluk08's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

timoluk08

Strange
Username: timoluk08

Name
timoluk08

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes i play everyday tf2 blackwonder us

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/30545332

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:475900547

Your DiscordID
Timo#t993

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I always play on us blackwonder jailbreak, and would love to be moderator or any staff

Why would you like to become a moderator?
why, because most of the times there are no staff, admins or other people with perms online and because of that people will scream in there mics and be loud, mic spamming or racism but also a lot of freekillers and people that do not follow the rules of tf2 blackwonder jailbreak rules. So i though because i play o lot of tf2 blackwonder jailbreak and i know the rules i could become a staff so people can enjoy tf2 blackwonder jailbreak more then just hear people scream there mics to death and freekillers. And i am always vibing

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
CometPM, Pienami but thats because of a crash or that i am reporting people for freekilling or mic spamming.

How often do you play TF2?
everyday for atleast a couple of hours. And yes i got that time while im still 17

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
us jailbreak blackwonder. People that are mic spamming just say stop if the dont and keep going gag that person for 30m if they do it longer then make the punishment worse. Freekilling blu's again a warning if not get teambanned. etc

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
im 17, im a big gamer and the main game i only play is tf2 jailbreak blackwonder you can see me in the game a lot of the time, I am a very fun person i vibe alot.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Netherlands

Pienamai

Face Melting
Hello there, I'll take a bit of time to go over your application

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes i play everyday tf2 blackwonder us
Screenshot_20230328_130919_Firefox.jpg
You have over 3 days of playtime, that is good
I've also slightly looked over your chat logs, and didn't see any issues
Could not find any punishments on record, that's also really good

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
us jailbreak blackwonder. People that are mic spamming just say stop if the dont and keep going gag that person for 30m if they do it longer then make the punishment worse. Freekilling blu's again a warning if not get teambanned. etc
You are applying for jailbreak, it has probably the most complicated ruleset out of all gamemodes. Your section here doesn't touch most JB rules as well as many basic non jailbreak rules. I highly recommend you to expand it.
You can edit your application for any changes you might wish to make.
Best of luck

timoluk08

Strange
Username: timoluk08

Name
timoluk08

Your Age

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/30545332

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:475900547

Your DiscordID
Timo#t993

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I always play on us blackwonder jailbreak, and would love to be moderator or any staff

Why would you like to become a moderator?
why, because most of the times there are no staff, admins or other people with perms online and because of that people will scream in there mics and be loud, mic spamming or racism but also a lot of freekillers and people that do not follow the rules of tf2 blackwonder jailbreak rules. So i though because i play o lot of tf2 blackwonder jailbreak and i know the rules i could become a staff so people can enjoy tf2 blackwonder jailbreak more then just hear people scream there mics to death and freekillers. And i am always vibing

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
CometPM, Pienami but thats because of a crash or that i am reporting people for freekilling or mic spamming.

How often do you play TF2?
everyday for atleast a couple of hours. And yes i got that time while im still 17

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
im 17, im a big gamer and the main game i only play is tf2 jailbreak blackwonder you can see me in the game a lot of the time, I am a very fun person i vibe alot.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Netherlands
rules for example like no talking over warden but still everyone does that :p, or that as a blu you cannot deny to be warden but still some people do that :(, maximum 3 round of the same minigame in a row, do not kill reds during a repeat, no conflicting orders. no tricky orders, do not imperonate the warden etc

timoluk08

Strange
rules for example like no talking over warden but still everyone does that :p, or that as a blu you cannot deny to be warden but still some people do that :(, maximum 3 round of the same minigame in a row, do not kill reds during a repeat, no conflicting orders. no tricky orders, do not imperonate the warden etc
freeday only after 9:00 when warden has not given any order, and first reaction and last reaction only after 1:30

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin

freeday only after 9:00 when warden has not given any order, and first reaction and last reaction only after 1:30
It doesn't seem like you read the guide.

timoluk08

Strange
It doesn't seem like you read the guide.
oke so like dont spam chat or mic no nsfw stuff or expoiting, not abusing !calladmin, no spawncamping or donator rules, minecraft rules, tf2 server rules, minigame rules trade rules etc

Last edited:

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
It just sounds like you're trying to list everything that's on the page of rules, but you're not really showing that you understand the punishments that go with them

minecraft rules, tf2 server rules, minigame rules trade rules etc
what does this mean? you're just applying for jailbreak right?

Just a concern from me—
I've noticed that you either can't or won't record gameplay, and you request for a staff member to join a VC to watch you instead. How would you go about collecting proof for rulebreakers on your own?

timoluk08

Strange
i do record 70% of my gameplay but sometimes i play for only 10 min and then hop of so then i dont record. But I am ganne records those 10 minutes to from now on so i got the video for other people braking rules if you want you can see all the video i made while recording the game

timoluk08

Strange
It just sounds like you're trying to list everything that's on the page of rules, but you're not really showing that you understand the punishments that go with them

what does this mean? you're just applying for jailbreak right?

Just a concern from me—
I've noticed that you either can't or won't record gameplay, and you request for a staff member to join a VC to watch you instead. How would you go about collecting proof for rulebreakers on your own?
yes im applying for blackwonder jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 14)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom