Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Times 20 Server Funny Moments

Spectrum TF

Strange

While this server is downright amazing, it still needs weapon changes, I was horrible disapointed with the Baby Faces Blaster and every single rocket launcher expect the beggers.

I will be going through and voicing my opinion on the weapons some other day, but I want that baby faces blaster better, I was slow with full boost, we need MORE SPEED!

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Thanks a bunch for playing our gamemode! Feedback is much appreciated and expect changes as soon as we receive your suggestions.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
Offtopic is like a protist. If a thread has nothing to do with any other topic, then it's offtopic (basically random stuff)
Just so you know in the future

Last edited:

tom7351

Mildly Menacing
Baby faces blaster, MAKE IT GOOD!, Your guys servers are AMAZING, but fix that right away xD
i think if you buff the speed that you're moving at and make it so that is takes more damage to disengage that would be amazing

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

While this server is downright amazing, it still needs weapon changes, I was horrible disapointed with the Baby Faces Blaster and every single rocket launcher expect the beggers.

I will be going through and voicing my opinion on the weapons some other day, but I want that baby faces blaster better, I was slow with full boost, we need MORE SPEED!
As you may know, x10 decreased the movement speed of the baby face blaster by 20%. I made it -40% so yes, you will be slower.
I didn't understand a value thou while working on it, so I may look at that value again and maybe that fucks something up?
And yes, rocket launchers are fucked becase of the speed of the projectiles. I will have to try to look into that, again....
Also, go here for suggestions.
Thank you for playing the gamemode, as it is the first thing I ever created for TF2 :)

Spectrum TF

Strange
As you may know, x10 decreased the movement speed of the baby face blaster by 20%. I made it -40% so yes, you will be slower.
I didn't understand a value thou while working on it, so I may look at that value again and maybe that fucks something up?
And yes, rocket launchers are fucked becase of the speed of the projectiles. I will have to try to look into that, again....
Also, go here for suggestions.
Thank you for playing the gamemode, as it is the first thing I ever created for TF2 :)
Yo, maybe if you made it really slow to begin with, then make him go INSANELY fast, idk what im talking about, but I would sure love it xD

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

are

are you the REAL one? or just an Blatant copy of that?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom