Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Tiggy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggy

Tiggy

Username: Tiggy

Name
Tiggy

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes - https://tfstats.tf/player/583403

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:123488947

Your DiscordID
Tiggy#3085

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on " ► BlackWonder | Dodgeball Advanced ◄" and " ► BlackWonder | Dodgeball ◄". I would like to moderate both the Dodgeball servers, if not then I would be fine with the Advanced Dodgeball server as it is commonly active.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I decided to apply at January 15th 2021, I would like to become moderator as I have played Dodgeball for roughly 4-5 years and I believe that my experiences can be put to good use. I also have good knowledge of what is acceptable and what is not acceptable in the dodgeball servers. I enjoy the gamemode a lot and want to keep the community safe and healthy for everyone to enjoy.

I would like to apply as well because there have been times where i've experienced countless players not following the rules, being toxic (name calling constantly) to one another and towards me as well. Ive seen other players act homophobic and throw around the word "Gay" constantly in dameaning ways which is very offensive to some people and makes it overall an unpleasent experience to play on the server without many moderators being active.

I have previously played on other Blackwonder servers and believe that they have very good plugins and well optimised servers. It encourages me to want to be apart of this community as they are what brought the most enjoyment for me. I would see myself as a good Moderator because I'm a kind-hearted and good minded individual and I dislike seeing players ruin it for others, so that is why I would like to become a Moderator. I hope to bring increased support for other players as well as keep the servers friendly and fun for everyone. It would make me feel better knowing that I am apart of something and able to help others by taking away the negativity and bringing good care towards the servers whilst making it fun and enjoyable for everyone.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I have played TF2 for 2,385 hours where most of that time came from TFDB. I play TF2 frequently throughout the week if i can "Monday - Sunday" at around "12pm - 5pm", this can be changed and improved on if needed to. I believe if I could Moderate the servers it would encourage me to become more active overall as I'm doing something positive for the Dodgeball community.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Rules broken for Dodgeball Servers include:
- X Player stealing a rocket that is not their own.
- X Player blocking another player that is orbiting the rocket.
- X Player intentionally causing the rocket to snipe their own teamamtes.
- X Player intentionally delaying and orbiting the rocket.
- X Player not speaking in English.
- X Player spamming in Chat.
- X Player intentionally killing themselves causing the rocket to switch to their teamates.
- X Player voice spamming in Voice Chat.
- X Player using a NSFW spray.
- X Player using toxic and inappropriate langauge towards others and admins.
- X Player using Hacks/Aimbot.

1. Firstly a Warning telling the specific player that what they are doing is breaking the rules and that they must stop. Any Players caught Advertising/Promoting Hacks in Chat will be Permanently Silenced and Players that are caught Cheating will be Permanently Banned Instantly as that is not acceptable at all in any game server. Screenshots and videos will be provided as proof of their cheating.

2. A Second Warning which is with a /kill command or /slap command to further notify the player what they are doing is breaking the rules and that they must stop.
  • Players that steal the rocket once will receive a /slap command warning, a second rocket steal will result in a /kill command and third rocket steal would result to "Step 3" where the player will be /kick command from the server.
  • Players that intentionally grief such as "Intentionally killing themselves causing the rocket to switch to their teamates", "Intentionally sniping their own teammate by going behind them when the rocket is theirs", "Blocking other players when they are busy orbiting or trying to move away from them" and "Delaying the game by orbiting the rocket for too long" would all result in a /kill command.
3. After all of that, if the player decides to not follow the rules of the server and listen when told to stop by Moderators they will be given a Third Warning in the form of a /kick command. If the player continues after three warnings, I will have to take action against them as they have been told to stop time and time again:
  • Players that continue to abuse /calladmin will recieve a Temporary Ban.
  • Players continuing to use toxicity towards other players will be given a Temporary Mute, Gag or Ban.
  • Prejudice, racism, sexist and discriminating langauge will give the player a Temporary Mute, Gag or Ban.
  • Players that continue to spam in chat or voice chat will recieve a Temporary Mute or Gag Ban.
  • Players that continue to speak in a different langauge other than English will be given a Temporary Mute Ban.
  • Spray Ban until it is changed.
4. Finally if the player decides to continue to disrubt and break server rules then I'll have to give them a starting Temporary ban with 48 hours or a starting Temporary Mute or Gag Ban with 1 hour depending on the rule broken. The players should know by now that what they are doing is against the rules as they have been given too many warnings already.

This process "Step 1. - Step 4" will continue up until the player recieves another Temporary Ban which will ultimately increase the length of the Temporary Ban. The same goes for Mute and Gag Bans.​
  1. Temporary Ban - 3 hours.
  2. Temporary Ban - 6 hours.
  3. Temporary Ban - 12 hours.
  4. Temporary Ban - 24 hours/1 day.
  5. Temporary Ban - 48 hours/2 day.
  6. Temporary Ban - 72 hours/3 days.
  7. Temporary Ban - 144 hours/6 days.
  8. Temporary Ban - 216 hours/9 days.
  9. Temporary Ban - 288 hours/12 days.
  10. Temporary Ban - 576 hours/24 days.​
  11. Temporary Ban - 730 hours/1 Month.
  12. Temporary Ban - 4380 hours/6 Months.
  13. Permanent Ban.

1. Gag/Mute Ban 1 hour.
  2. Gag/Mute Ban 3 hours.
  3. Gag/Mute Ban 6 hours.
  4. Gag/Mute Ban 12 hours.
  5. Gag/Mute Ban 24 hours.
  6. Gag/Mute Ban 72 hours/3 days.
  7. Gag/Mute Ban 144 hours/6 days.
  8. Silence Ban 216hours/9 days.
  9. Silence Ban 288 hours/12 days.
  10. Silence Ban 576 hours/24 days.
  11. Silence Ban 730 hours/1 Month.
  12. Silence Ban 4380 hours/6 Months.
  13. Permanent Silence Ban.
For Other Servers such as Deathrun, Trade or VSH I would follow the same procedures for punishment and have new ones for their different gamemodes:​

Deathrun - Death caught giving Fake Free runs and Idling/Delaying:
/kill command
/kick command
Temporary Bans ( 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, 2 Days, 4 Days, 8 Days, 16 Days, 24 Days, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, Permanent Ban).

Trade - Players caught begging for items:
Warning
/kick command
Temporary Bans ( 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours, 2 Days, 4 Days, 8 Days, 16 Days, 24 Days, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, Permanent Ban).

VSH - Saxton Hale caught being friendly and camping would result in:
Warning
/kill command
/kick command

I want to be careful with how I treat players to prevent any misunderstanding and unlawful use of Temporary and Permanent Bans. By having a considerable amount of warnings the player would by now understand that what they are doing is not allowed and they must stop before they recieve more serious consequences.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I want to uphold the servers to what they should be and prevent any sort of damaging community from hurting these gamemodes and their players. I hope that I can bring more support and help to the servers and to the other Moderators and Admins, thank you.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Tiggy

Tiggy

Please read again the how to apply for staff ( Read Me - Staff Application. How to? | BlackWonder.TF | Forum ) because your application isn't completed mainly the punishment ladder, and feel free take ideas from other declined or accepted application, but plagarism is not tolerated.
I have read through the Staff Application and made adjustments to my Punishment Ladder, if there is anything more that I need to add please let me know. I hope all goes well, Thank you for the feedback.

Last edited:

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

Hi again Tiggy.

The 3 day commulative playtime is okay:
1611253912951.png

Its a little bit longer review:
1. Firstly a Warning telling the specific player that what they are doing is breaking the rules and that they must stop. Any Players caught Advertising/Promoting Hacks in Chat will be Permanently Silenced and Players that are caught Cheating will be Permanently Banned Instantly as that is not acceptable at all in any game server. Screenshots and videos will be provided as proof of their cheating.

2. A Second Warning which is with a /kill command or /slap command to further notify the player what they are doing is breaking the rules and that they must stop.
  • Players that steal the rocket once will receive a /slap command warning, a second rocket steal will result in a /kill command and third rocket steal would result to "Step 3" where the player will be /kick command from the server.
  • Players that intentionally grief such as "Intentionally killing themselves causing the rocket to switch to their teamates", "Intentionally sniping their own teammate by going behind them when the rocket is theirs", "Blocking other players when they are busy orbiting or trying to move away from them" and "Delaying the game by orbiting the rocket for too long" would all result in a /kill command.
3. After all of that, if the player decides to not follow the rules of the server and listen when told to stop by Moderators they will be given a Third Warning in the form of a /kick command. If the player continues after three warnings, I will have to take action against them as they have been told to stop time and time again:
  • Players that continue to abuse /calladmin will recieve a Temporary Ban.
  • Players continuing to use toxicity towards other players will be given a Temporary Mute, Gag or Ban.
  • Prejudice, racism, sexist and discriminating langauge will give the player a Temporary Mute, Gag or Ban.
  • Players that continue to spam in chat or voice chat will recieve a Temporary Mute or Gag Ban.
  • Players that continue to speak in a different langauge other than English will be given a Temporary Mute Ban.
  • Spray Ban until it is changed.
4. Finally if the player decides to continue to disrubt and break server rules then I'll have to give them a starting Temporary ban with 48 hours or a starting Temporary Mute or Gag Ban with 1 hour depending on the rule broken. The players should know by now that what they are doing is against the rules as they have been given too many warnings already.
The warning process, I don't think you need to warn the player 4th times, my opinion is 2 warn is enough and then the punishing, but if you insist for the more warning then 3 times, just cuz the 4 warn is too many ( and if the player doesn't want to broke rules, then for that player the 2 warn is enough, and if the player want to broke rules then thats better if the player can't do it for too long)

Players that steal the rocket once will receive a /slap command warning,
We don't have slap command at Blackwonder, you can warn the player with a slay or smite.

Players that steal the rocket once will receive a /slap command warning, a second rocket steal will result in a /kill command and third rocket steal would result to "Step 3" where the player will be /kick command from the server.
The steal punishing is start from the 3rd steal or from there when you already see the player take advantage of the stealing system. The kick is not really usable for warning, I don't think its needed.

Blocking other players when they are busy orbiting or trying to move away from them" and "Delaying the game by orbiting the rocket for too long" would all result in a /kill command.
Here pay attention for the maximum time after you can punish the player for delaying, is 10 min.

Players that continue to speak in a different langauge other than English will be given a Temporary Mute Ban.
The different language speaking is allowed in chat, but in voice chat its not, pay attention to that.

The Punishment ladder for bans, gags and mutes thats good.

Deathrun - Death caught giving Fake Free runs and Idling/Delaying:
/kill command
/kick command

Trade - Players caught begging for items:
Warning
/kick command

VSH - Saxton Hale caught being friendly and camping would result in:
Warning
/kill command
/kick command
If you want to be only a dodgeball moderator these are not needed for you.
But good luck, i didn't see anything bad than these what I writed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom