Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thought jailbreak was good, totally wrong.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Since the beginning of joining this community i have seen tons and tons of members making either reports or updates, new maps and suggestions about jailbreak, And me vaguely remebering, well, little me remembering cs 1.6 jailbreak, how i get in line, some guy with some crappy mic just talks nonsense, and instantly kills specifily me, i didn't understand, Keep in mind, little me knew how to play jailbreak, a couple of guards, one warden, warden orders commands, prisoners obey commands, you have shit like wipeout, jeopardy, etc, And my friend play's jailbreak on tf2 so i thought maybe join him, first i thought it was not so bad but i was wrong.

Lava day, They announce lava day before i even knew, so i insantly got on a bed or the cell's little window or whatever (the map was minecraft dynff vd10)

and they kill me, i have played jailbreak a couple of mins ago, And what happens? I appearntly wasn't standing on the red/blue, i was standing on the stairs, guy kills me, Guy says go to red line in bomb rush, What's that? you don't know what bombrush is? you want a repeat? no we kill you before you even request one.
next game, "afk freeze in red line" this time they MAGICALLY don't kill me, "what do you guys wanna do?" me: wipeout
everyone: ok, crouch to wipe out, everyone get's in their position, and my friend's friend who was playing as sniper headshots me for no fucking reason, and of course, gibberish voicechat "Bdfhfgg, the medic was-bgagflafds" like literal, fucking, nonsense. After that i just quit, 2/3 days of playing jailbreak and i always thought it was stupid, guess i wasn't wrong.

And of course, this is my opinion, so no one get's offended.

Edit: and i forgot most people bait f2p's to taunt so spy can kill em (as prisoners) and playing scout as a warden or normal guard is such a mistake, if there are even 3 prisoners, you play as scout they just bully you to death, you literally have to play soldier or pyro, demo or heavy.

Edit 2: also yes, i have come back to tf2 and it's not bad.

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

Since the beginning of joining this community i have seen tons and tons of members making either reports or updates, new maps and suggestions about jailbreak, And me vaguely remebering, well, little me remembering cs 1.6 jailbreak, how i get in line, some guy with some crappy mic just talks nonsense, and instantly kills specifily me, i didn't understand, Keep in mind, little me knew how to play jailbreak, a couple of guards, one warden, warden orders commands, prisoners obey commands, you have shit like wipeout, jeopardy, etc, And my friend play's jailbreak on tf2 so i thought maybe join him, first i thought it was not so bad but i was wrong.

Lava day, They announce lava day before i even knew, so i insantly got on a bed or the cell's little window or whatever (the map was minecraft dynff vd10)

and they kill me, i have played jailbreak a couple of mins ago, And what happens? I appearntly wasn't standing on the red/blue, i was standing on the stairs, guy kills me, Guy says go to red line in bomb rush, What's that? you don't know what bombrush is? you want a repeat? no we kill you before you even request one.
next game, "afk freeze in red line" this time they MAGICALLY don't kill me, "what do you guys wanna do?" me: wipeout
everyone: ok, crouch to wipe out, everyone get's in their position, and my friend's friend who was playing as sniper headshots me for no fucking reason, and of course, gibberish voicechat "Bdfhfgg, the medic was-bgagflafds" like literal, fucking, nonsense. After that i just quit, 2/3 days of playing jailbreak and i always thought it was stupid, guess i wasn't wrong.

And of course, this is my opinion, so no one get's offended.

Edit: and i forgot most people bait f2p's to taunt so spy can kill em (as prisoners) and playing scout as a warden or normal guard is such a mistake, if there are even 3 prisoners, you play as scout they just bully you to death, you literally have to play soldier or pyro, demo or heavy.

Edit 2: also yes, i have come back to tf2 and it's not bad.

based

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

Hmm seems like you got trolled by ya friend
Hmm looks like Jailbreak is not for you
Hmm if you like it play ya know
For me the main game modes I play are JB(not often) Dodgeball(SG dodgeball)
And yes guards need a proper mic and willing to go Warden as guard.
If you happen to see a MFKer you can record the round when he MFK and report him
e.g
Name:Shadowburn
Steam Id: https./steam community.com/is/yegai
Reason:MFK
(Attach demo showing the reason for report)
Any other proof: tick 100009 (if the demo is long)
And yeah you can report a guard for freekill MFK no mica’s blu, etc

-Taivanbat
Edit: in the steamid you can put the UI or STEAM:000 one but I recommend the UI steamid
Edit2: do not get get upset by one mistake by a guard you can report him for freekill but if he slays himself then good

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
I usually just play 3 rounds and if I haven't had any fun in any of those rounds I leave. The amount of fun you have in Jailbreak is entirely dependent on how much of a dumbass the people on BLU are. I typically avoid servers with more than 12 people because the more people the higher the chances are of someone being a dick ass.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

I would type F, but you have a "Kono Dio Da" pfp :ree:
Even if i didn't have a Dio pfp, do not say f or oof at all, i had tons and tons of past friends who i got really pissed off at not giving a shit about anything that happend to me "i got a f in math class" "oof" or anything that happend, either f or oof, say something like "damn, that sucks" or something like that, just please don't say f or oof, i know i'm making a big deal about it but i just can't help but fucking get pissed to think people don't give a crap when they say oof or f.

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

Jailbreak sucks tbh, it's a generic and repetative roleplay gamemode and like steve said, a glorified simon says.
If you want a gamemode to play, try hopping on UU with me or play some dodgeball for the meantime. You've got options, you should try exploring them.

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
Jailbreak is fun when there's certain ppl. But a mode that's pretty fun and scary is Slender Fortress, so you should try that out.

Lolbarbecuesauce

You mentioned cs 1.6 jailbreak. That one is bad, too many try hard oldschoolers from 1998 and admin abusers.

Tf2 jailbreak, that one is bad, absurd amount of rules and people who prefer to get the kill to showoff their points instead of explaining those rules to a newcomer EVEN WHEN ASKED TO (including the admins), full of screeming f2p 9 year olds and lack of admins on non US servers.

Gmod jailbrak: full server rules page:
1- dont hack the game;
2- dont be toxic;
3- have fun.
The admins literaly only spawn props, ban the hackers and actually explain how the gamemode works to newcomers. The game is paid so no f2ps or hats showoffs, and the mechanics are so wack you cant try hard on it.
Thats the good one, only lads trying to have a good time there. Grab gmod and enjoy the mode how its ment to be played.(if you find a server, only rp servers are up now tbh).

Seriousty benedevil, make a Gmod server already.

Last edited:

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

i actually did not expect to get this much attention from all of you just from a jailbreak post, but whatever you guys recommend me i'll try it out, also i have tried dodgeball and jokes aside it's pretty much, just airblast rockets or stickies, kinda boring, vsh is fun tho, tried that out like years ago, gud gamemode, Also what's UU? Warrak mentioned that, and i would like to play with a well known member i guess, or a staff incase anything goes wrong.

Edit: also a gmod server would be cool, altho it's not something i want really bad but i'd prefer gmod over tf2, cause gmod is such a cool old school 2009 game that i will always love.

Edit 2: also this is obvious but when i said "i didn't expect to get this much attention" this post isn't for attention, i just didn't expect to get this much people to view this post.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
jailbreak is a gamemode that takes time to pick up, and it isn't for everyone. I personally stuck with JB for a year or so, but now I'm kinda done with it. I now manage other gamemodes such as DR, Duel, VSH etc.
Maybe some day I'll return, but when you combine bad memory with JB, which has a lot of rules and exceptions etc. then it doesn't make a good combination.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom