Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Thorn's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorn

Username: Thorn

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/6069686766/

Who has punished you?
1000ColdKnights

Why were you punished?
For being "toxic" after typing to someone who said they used to get mad at retards like me and now they laugh. I simply said its pointless to get mad when youre outbrained and was then muted for two weeks. 1000ColdKnights has been going out of his way to mute/ban me for anything I say for the last Three weeks. Would simply like it looked into by a higher up for admin abuse. My "Toxicity" has never gone by more than arguing with people and calling them bad. This whole thing started after calling Knights bad in the first place.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I've done nothing that would induce a mute. Plenty of others in fact the people I was rereferring to when I was muted were saying far ruder things than I but I'm the one muted. Thanks

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Silenced by 10k for toxicity
TfStats Logs
(...) after typing to someone who said they used to get mad at retards like me and now they laugh. (...) My "Toxicity" has never gone by more than arguing with people and calling them bad.
1627495170587.png

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I silenced you since its abundantly clear you have no intention of stopping on your own. The previous instances just resulted in you leaving and not coming back until the punishment wore off so you could continue your toxic edgelord routine.
1000ColdKnights has been going out of his way to mute/ban me for anything I say for the last Three weeks.
Correct, because you're constantly obnoxious to the point where people started reporting you for it. Your skill level does not give you the right to be an asshole to everyone else on the server, regardless of what it is.
My "Toxicity" has never gone by more than arguing with people and calling them bad.
Your logs seem to disagree with you.
This whole thing started after calling Knights bad in the first place.
No actually, like I said previously I only started dealing with you once other people started reporting you. One of your prior punishments did result from you mentioning me, yes, but only because you decided to bring me into one of your little tirades out of the blue. I was content to listen and see just how far you'd go, but oh well. Your loss.
Plenty of others in fact the people I was rereferring to when I was muted were saying far ruder things than I but I'm the one muted.
Generally this isn't the case, but this latest round is an exception, and several people were also comm blocked for their antics along with you.
Because I've done nothing that would induce a mute.
A very large amount of evidence on you would indicate otherwise. The server tends to calm down quite a bit whenever I silence you, wonder why that would be?
As a final note to those who may be wondering why full silences were necessary: Thorn has proven in the past that whenever he's gagged, he'll immediately start up again in voice chat as soon as he's aware of the block. It's gotten to the point where last week he started bypassing the silence by changing names just to get at me. Didn't work out for him though, as you can see. Very scary he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom