Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted This is mad's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is mad

Username: Movements

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from?
Server

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:428877739

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (ST) | Weapon: tf_weapon_knife

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm playing on this server for almost a year and i was never hacking in tf2, I like the server and I want to be able to play on it since it's my favorite one. I was only playing on a x100 server with a friend when i got banned out of nowhere. I'd say I'm a good spy and i sometimes get hackusated but i never thought I'll get banned for playing it. My bans are permanent and I got banned 4 times for the same thing for some reason. Please revoke my 4 bans, thank you. If you disagree with me please reply and don't leave me not knowing what is happening.

Last edit:

Ok this is my last edit and I'm giving up /: I was just casually playing on a x100 server and i got banned by console for knife aimbot which i don't use. I really want to get back on this server because i spent a year on playing there and i have friends playing it and i can even send you a demo file with my gameplay if you still don't believe me. The thing I'm worried about the most is that i want to play on this server and i can't just because console banned me 4 times for a cheat that i don't have and a mod team that is not unbanning me /: can you please let me play in peace?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom