Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined TheRealAld's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealAld

User name: TheRealAld

Name
TheRealAld

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. 50 Hours

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2

Your DiscordID
TheRealAld#0877

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usally play on the x100 servers with my mate and i spend around 1-2 hours there on average. This is the server i would like to moderate.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because i want to assist in making the server a safe and comfortable enviorment for players to enjoy. I am a Australian Army Cadet and we have been taught the inportant values and skills needed to guide assist and lead players/people.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I play TF2 on weekends for around 1-2 Hours but somedays i do take breaks.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If a player was mis behasving i would give them warnings the first warning would be a verbal one, the secound warning would be a 1 hour time out then the third time it happens it will result in a ban.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. 50 Hours
1600761048052.png

you need to get 3 days minimun before you apply.

No punishments againest you on reccord

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
If a player was mis behasving i would give them warnings the first warning would be a verbal one, the secound warning would be a 1 hour time out then the third time it happens it will result in a ban.
Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes
Please read the guide on how to apply again.
Your punishment section needs ladders and you dont have the minimum amount of playtime either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom