Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined theonlythingthat's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: theonlythingthat

Name
theonlythingthat

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:173672451

Your DiscordID
theonlythingthat#0597

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
The server I would like to moderate is, 85.117.240.11:27005, it is a simple DMduel server.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because I love this server, I know most of the people there and they will vouch for me. I have been donating to blackwonder.tf to practice moderating on this server and have been doing a very good job of punishing players for breaking rules & guidelines. For these reasons, I believe that I should be the moderator for this server.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I am on for at least 6 to 8 hours a day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Mic Spam: Warning> 1-hour mute> 3 hourmute> 6 hour mute> 12 hour mute> 1 day mute> 3 day mute> 1 week mute> 2 week mute> 3 week> 1 month mute> Permanent mute

Chat Spam: Warning> 1-hour gag> 3 hour gag> 6 hour gag> 12 hour gag> 1 day gag> 3 day gag> 1 week gag> 2 week gag> 3 week> 1 month gag> Permanent gag

Offensive behavior/Racism/Inappropriate behavior : Warning> 1-hour gag> 3 hourgag> 6 hour gag> 12 hour gag> 1 day gag> 3 day gag> 1 week gag> 2 week gag> 3 week> 1 month gag> Permanent gag

Hack advertisement :Instant permanant silence

Griefing/spawn camping: Warning> Slay> Kick> Ban

Proper mic :Warning> 1-hour mute> 3 hourmute> 6 hour mute> 12 hour mute> 1 day mute> 3 day mute> 1 week mute> 2 week mute> 3 week> 1 month mute> Permanent mute

English only in voice chat :Warning> 1-hour mute> 3 hourmute> 6 hour mute> 12 hour mute> 1 day mute> 3 day mute> 1 week mute> 2 week mute> 3 week> 1 month mute> Permanent mute

NSFW content: Warning> Spray ban until changed

I take hacking very seriously, so I would punish them quicker since they can ruin the fun for everyone very quickly. After recording enough evidence with OBS, I would post the evidence to Blackwonder's Sourcebans

Hacking: Kick> Permanent ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have been using donator too moderate the server, you can ask any of the regulars there that I have been doing a fantastic job, thank you for the opportunity

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
1. Time
You have well enough hours past our 72 hour benchmark
1618810212340.png

2. Your punishment history:
I only found 1 commban linked to your accounts record which expired last October.
1618810441041.png

3. Chatlog History
1618810788776.png
1618810851427.png

Other than those your recent chatlogs look clean.

4. Your Punishment Ladder
I'm not going to sugar coat it, there's a lot to address here. I'll do my best to give you a general idea of basics stuff but there's still a good deal that'll you'll need to edit or add.

• We don't do any punishments starting at half an hour, just round them up to an hour.

• Hack advertisements are an instant perm silence, no warnings. (Silence mean Gag/Mute)
Hack advertisement :Warning>30 minute gag> 1-hour gag> 6 hour gag> 1 day gag> 1 week gag> 1 month gag> Permanent gag
Griefing/spawn camping: Warning> Slay> Kick> Ban

• What does this mean?
Proper mic :

• With recording evidence. What source would you use to record the evidence with?
Hacking: Kick> Permanent ban

• We don't punish people for speaking other languages in chat.
English only in chat :

• This is a huge jump in punishment length.
1 day mute> 1 week mute> 1 month mute> Permanent mute

Ultimately like it was suggested to you before by @Sophisticated Scout the best suggestion I can make is just glance at other accepted moderator applications and edit yours accordingly. Be mindful though that you can't copy their ladders and Plagiarism will not be tolerated, just use them for reference when creating your times.

5. Declined Applications

Attachments

• 1618810577206.png
    1618810577206.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 93
1. Time
You have well enough hours past our 72 hour benchmark
View attachment 25350

2. Your punishment history:
I only found 1 commban linked to your accounts record which expired last October.

3. Chatlog History

Other than those your recent chatlogs look clean.

4. Your Punishment Ladder
I'm not going to sugar coat it, there's a lot to address here. I'll do my best to give you a general idea of basics stuff but there's still a good deal that'll you'll need to edit or add.

• We don't do any punishments starting at half an hour, just round them up to an hour.

• Hack advertisements are an instant perm silence, no warnings. (Silence mean Gag/Mute)

• What does this mean?

• With recording evidence. What source would you use to record the evidence with?

• We don't punish people for speaking other languages in chat.

• This is a huge jump in punishment length.

Ultimately like it was suggested to you before by @Sophisticated Scout the best suggestion I can make is just glance at other accepted moderator applications and edit yours accordingly. Be mindful though that you can't copy their ladders and Plagiarism will not be tolerated, just use them for reference when creating your times.

5. Declined Applications
First off, I want to thank you for repling too me in such a great amount of length and detail

I will fix the half hour punishments, the hack advertisements and the huge jumps in punishments.

What I meant by proper mic was echoy mics or mics with a lot of backround noise.

I would use OBS to record the hackers, and I should have put English only in voice chat.

Once again thank you, I will fix them and if there is anything else i need to correct let me know.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Alright..... your prior apps were declined due to a last of information, you still needed to add more here at the direction of staff. And even then it's not complete. As an example.
You would not immediately ban cheaters. You would perm silence someone advertising, but not perm ban a person cheating.

I have no reason to doubt your intent, but I do not think you would be reliably the right fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom