Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined TheAwkwardTaco!!'s Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAwkwardTaco!!

Husker

Snooze
User name: TheAwkwardTaco!!

Name
TheAwkwardTaco!!

Your Age

Your SteamID
https://steamid.xyz/322646434

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? I usually enjoy playing on JB servers such as flux and blackwonder LA and NY.

Why would you like to become an admin? I would love to becom an admin for many reasons, none of them being for any perks. I would like to be an admin for Blackwonder because this server got me into TF2. I also want to help out the community in any way I can, but since I cant really support with money I can do it this way.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names I have talked to drax, chicken lemeno, jampoint, jim, harold.

When are you usually available to play? I can usually play during the week and weekends, I go to bed near 10 so I may be of service to you all until then. Cannot play during final exams wich happen near the end of each semester.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play My ideal way of punishing players would be in a less aggressive way then most. I would teamban if they mass freekilled, gag if they mic spammed, gag would last for a few hours, If a cheater cheats in someway that would be a permaban, exploits, would get slayed, In chat spam would be a gag/mute.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I know I was just banned, like I sayed before, I had misread the rules and slipped up, I have been playing on the server for a few years but never really got involved, I hope I can prove to you in the future I meen everything I say or type (EgGs DeE)

D

Deleted member 2049

Currently has another app open, why another was made I don't know
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/theawkwardtaco-s-admin-application.15383/#post-65708

Again, not a steam ID

On what servers do you usually play on? I usually enjoy playing on JB servers such as flux and blackwonder LA and NY.
Flux isn't blackwonder

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play My ideal way of punishing players would be in a less aggressive way then most. I would teamban if they mass freekilled, gag if they mic spammed, gag would last for a few hours, If a cheater cheats in someway that would be a permaban, exploits, would get slayed, In chat spam would be a gag/mute.
Still has yet to add a detailed list of punishments and has no effort put in once again

-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom