Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Theater and Kitchen Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxi

Somewhat Threatening
In jailbreak I have seen wardens decide to do theater/kitchen right at the start of the day when there is 15+ people alive on red. This usually results in the game lasting so long that no one gets lr. In my opinion we could do what we did with cell wars with this and take it so that there can only be X amount of people to play the games. I would say 5-6 people or under to be able to play those 2 games. It just get really annoying to play one of these games at the first of the round and then no one gets lr. This is just what I've experienced so I might be full of it. Thanks for listening to my 2 cents.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Some of these rounds can be complete chaos, especially when you have a warden who has no idea what they are doing, which is more often than now. So I support this idea completely. The big issue with minigames like diner and theatre is that a lot of people can request it, and then the warden will spend maybe 1:30 on the first 3 people and go "Oh s***" and then realize they have 3 minutes of the round left with 10 reds. They then generally do 1 of 2 things. Rush the rest of the remaining reds, creating some issues such as freekilling, or, Meat Grinder in the kitchen to speed it up.

So, I do think that this could actually be a useful rule to add, just like with Pokemon. I would agree with a maximum of 8 reds to do this.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I think giving a maximum amount of reds would be good. Especially some Wardens give 1 minute per Prisoner and you only have 10 minutes minus time spend on becomming Warden, giving orders and arriving at destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom