Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined The_Wumbologist89's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wumbologist89

User name: The_Wumbologist89

Name
The_Wumbologist89

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:114231893

Your DiscordID
Andrew_#8022

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on 2fort, Hightower, and Class Wars servers, and would be happy to moderate any of these. I also visit other Blackwonder servers occasionally.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I primarily play one Blackwonder servers, and I would like to help maintain the positive and friendly atmosphere that they have. Many times, I have been on servers where a cheater or toxic person is present, and because there weren't and moderators online, nothing could be done about it. Everytime this happens, it just ruins the fun for everyone on the server. I want to help prevent these situations by dealing with cheaters, exploiters, and generally toxic people, while also doing my best to maintain the fun.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I play almost every day, either in the afternoon, or at night. I typically play for multiple hours at a time.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Cheating/hacking/advertising cheats: instant perma-ban

Exploiting/griefing: warning -> kick -> 1 hour ban -> 3 hour ban -> 12 hour ban -> 1 day ban -> 1 week ban -> 2 week ban -> perma-ban

Micspam: 2 warnings -> 1 hour mute -> 3 hour mute -> 12 hour mute -> 1 day mute -> 1 week mute -> 2 week mute -> perma mute

Chatspam: 2 warnings -> 1 hour gag -> 3 hour gag -> 12 hour gag -> 1 day gag -> 1 week gag -> 2 week gag -> perma gag

Racism: 1 hour mute and gag -> 6 hour mute and gag -> 1 day mute and gag -> 1 week mute and gag -> 2 week mute and gag -> perma mute and gag

inappropriate sprays: perma spray ban

inappropriate conscientious objector: perma sign ban

general disrespect or abuse: warning -> 1 hour mute and gag -> 3 hour mute and gag -> 6 hour mute and gag -> 1 day mute and gag -> 1 week mute and gag -> 2 week mute and gag -> perma mute and gag

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I will admit that I can have a bad temper at times. If I find myself getting angry, I will typically avoid text or mic chat to avoid it being directed at others. I am also a donor, and will avoid using any kind of donator commands if I am angry. I don't want to ruin anyone else's fun just because I am in a bad mood. I don't think that this would be much of a problem, but I still want to let you guys know anyway.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
Cheating/hacking/advertising cheats: instant perma-ban
We do not ban people for advertising cheats, that's what commblocks are being used for.

In summary to your punishment ladder, it looks promising and contains healthy steps.

Other: 0 bans, 0 commblocks received; total play-time being 2d, 23hrs; you're not on our Discord server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom