Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered The storebot has no refined metal in it's inventory and only has scrap and reclaim

the acheiver

Face Melting
So I was checking my friends list and I saw the storebot unfriended me for unkown reason but I wanted to get some Refined but I saw only scrap and reclaim can somebody tell me what happened?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-12 071202.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-12 071202.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 46

the acheiver

Face Melting
I need awnsers about why there is 0 Refined metal cause I was looking how much metal it has and it says 311 metal until I look at the next day I see 0 Ref and I ask my friends if they see it too and they say yes.
Is it black friday today on the storebot now cause I can see why people got Ref for maybe less credits?

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
I'm not sure why this is so puzzling. I've never used the storebot, but here are some plausible reasons:
• Someone bought all the metal
• The display message for metal was incorrect
Whatever the case is, there's apparently 0 refined metal the storebot has to trade you.

the acheiver

Face Melting
I'm not sure why this is so puzzling. I've never used the storebot, but here are some plausible reasons:
• Someone bought all the metal
• The display message for metal was incorrect
Whatever the case is, there's apparently 0 refined metal the storebot has to trade you.
* How can you buy all that metal! You gotta have a lot of credits to get those?
* I looked in the inventory of this bot and there is less metal there?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom