Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved The state of the jailbreak servers

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

The sg servers are going to shit at the moment, Over the past months I have been enjoying jailbreak but I have come to realize recently the servers are doing kinda bad, the only active/alive one is full of free killers and people who forget obvious rules, over the past month I've only seen 2admins actually go to the server which is worrying as its the only server that hits over 20people on average being full with mic spammers and free killers, I might just not be seeing it but if admins do check that server it doesn't look like they do a good job as there's always a few people who are either free killer's mic spammers, being little that donors can do it feels like the server is just forgotten, this post will probably be ignored but I'm just trying to put it out there that we need more people/admins to help the server as it isn't looking the best these past weeks even if donors are on the server they just vote dodge and there's nothing we can do as theres so many of them report will take too long most people are starting to quit jailbreak for these reasons, when the admins do thier jobs the server is really nice and the admins do a great job when they actually sort things out its just that of the admins who are good at thier job are either inactive or not playing jailbreak

Thanks for reading I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ probably going to be ignored
sorry for bad punctuation and spelling if I messed anything up

qlip

Scarcely Lethal

qlip

I really want jb to be as good as it used to be. Most fun I’ve had in tf2 tbh. Support.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I know that feeling. When your favorite gamemode has a big neglect of admins, that feeling of hopelessness and powerless cause you really cant do anything. But then again we can't force people to apply as admin. It's their own choice. The only thing you can do is to report or try to call an admin in discord and hope that there is someone who is active. Other than that there's really nothing else we can do.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello @Sonny,
thank you very much for your feedback. As it’s commonly known, jailbreak is always a problematic game mode as it requires moderation 24/7. The moderation team is sadly too small to manage the server on a regular basis, nor do many people live in the area of Asia, meaning high pings for most admins. In the past me and the moderation team tried to come up with ideas to better the state of the servers, yet it seems extremely hard to come up with ideas that could be both beneficial and not have negative impacts in the long term.
Perhaps someone can come up with an idea. Maybe a plug-in that automates processes or a way of moderation.

Thanks again for the feedback,
Ben

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom