Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed The Server Needs Styles/Modes

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowledgeMeister

ziggy

CS:GO. I would love this sever to have styles it would be fun like the other servers they have HSW, LGT,W-Only, and lots more like some fun modes like slow-mo ect. and i know not many people know me because i am new i have only been on about a week or a little more but i just think that this server should have other modes.:D:D

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
I dont know what youre talking about, but Blackwonder is a Team Fortress 2 Server, not a CS:GO ^^'

Frama

what do i do and who am i

Frama

Snooze
To be honest I don't understand anything, and as Dirakia said, Blackwonder has TF2 servers

Arcalium

Majestic Tree
We do have CS:GO servers.
Also i'm guessing You're referring to some sort of plugins in CS:GO that you would like to be added?

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

CS:GO. I would love this sever to have styles it would be fun like the other servers they have HSW, LGT,W-Only, and lots more like some fun modes like slow-mo ect. and i know not many people know me because i am new i have only been on about a week or a little more but i just think that this server should have other modes.:D:D
You can do legit by doing !bhop is chat but I would love to see w-only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom