Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the ''respect'' i have for these servers now.

EveryoneHatesMyName

tbh I once liked playing on your servers ... but lately I been getting hated or as they say '' making jokes '' just because of my name and avatar and a rule on the servers I go to is to respect all players ... and yes I will admit that on the time I posted this I did use ... not respectful language But it is only because I cant take it anymore ... it starts to happen whenever I get on the server now ... and tbh I no longer know your definition of the word '' respect '' and I'm gonna end this here because I could go on for around a hour or so but I feel like it possibly wont matter anymore due to everything that is going on with this ... community or whatever it is called so yea... hopefully I wont be doing another one of these but I'm probably gonna have to re-write this because it will get deleted or some sort ... so yea bye .... or whatever

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
Maybe because an admin wasn't there when you were teased? Using foul language instead of calling for an admin? Although it's not good to be teased, 2 wrongs don't make a right, and you should always call an admin instead of being an ass yourself.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I doubt this thread will be deleted but if you can better explain your situation if possible, that would be good.

By the sounds of it, people have been mocking your avatar/picture/name, which is player disrespect. You can report them on the forums for this.

If it's on voice chat that they're disrespecting you, you'd need to make a demo recording and upload it on your report or share a link to wherever it's held.

If it's in text-based chat, you can take screenshots of each incident and report each user separately.

Which server is it that you play on where this disrespect happens?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I was there when Robb silenced you for your language and I was a bit unaware at first, until I realised you were probably the one saying nigger or whatever.
It's well deserved since when you were first muted, you started whining and complaining about admin abuse.

And you started insulting them because "you couldn't take it anymore"? Grow a pair. People only poked fun at you because of your profile picture, which is a nitpicky and low thing to do, but that doesn't mean you have an obligation to step down to their level.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom